• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bessie wants that lynch and has clearly stated why.
Out options with triss are:
Lynch them (doubtful)
Vig them (assuming Sab would shoot there)
Check them (assuming fonti lives)
Let them live I doubt mafia kills them so we deal with them in a Mylo type situation.
This all assumes we aren't there yet.

fixed Sab name
Why give up on a Triss lynch?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Okay, so things I'm decently sure of:
DB/Sab are aligned

Things I'm fairly confident in:
- Fonti/Jack are aligned (so long as Zen's suspected scum PR isn't true, and there's no Godfather)
- Ran/Xivii aren't aligned (that's how their interactions have read to me, and after Ran's little fiasco, Cthulu's inactivity, and my decently confident town!Xivii read, the slot hasn't done much to improve its image)

Other notes:
- Malak has mostly just been mirroring thread opinion this whole game; I haven't really seen anything unique come out of his side of the court. Could be that he's just new to the game, but I'd hope to see at least some critical thinking on his part
- Looking at the wagons from D1, I'd think that the best move from a scum PoV would be to avoid a Hando lynch (since he hadn't really contributed much to that point, and seemed to mostly just be shuffling around the thread and memeing) whereas Z had been actively scumhunting throughout the phase and left more of a paper trail. It seems like a Z lynch would give town a lot more info, so they'd want to avoid that. Due to this, I'd look there or off the wagon to find at least one or two (I don't think everyone on the scumteam was on Hando). So that'd be:
- Triss
- Sab
- Spak
- Ran
- Malak
- DB

I doubt all of the scum would be so brash as to be on the same wagon, but I'd like to use this pool as somewhat of a starting point. My theorized scumteam at this point was (DB/Sab)/Malak/Ran, with Malak as a lighter read (showing hesitation joining the wagon and previously stated gripes with play, but feasibly a lost townie). DB's vote flip-flopped a LOT as well as Ran's. I think we should leave Sab/DB up toNight in case Sab can confirm his role by shooting someone (at which point I, again, would parade around pronouncing DB/Sab town with much pulp and matrimony (might even bring out the fruit snacks)). That leaves me looking at Malak/Ran.

Jack is a possibility due to Xivii's case of the unlikely scenario of Fonti's continued existance, but I don't think it's a likely enough outcome to justify risking a ML of this capacity. I think Malak's probably the most scummy in my book, but we don't really get a whole lot off the worst case of a town!Malak lynch imo. He's someone that should've probably died earlier, but Hando's play was so poor that we couldn't deal with Malak last phase (although I'm hoping that the vig will target him toNight, if Sab is telling the truth).

Out of the current two wagons, I don't think that either is likely to hold scum. I think Pythag is the more likely of the two (Logic seems to be the one focusing town right now, and it seems like everything would just go quiet if nobody else stepped up and his reasoning has made sense to me as I've been reading through the game), but I don't think that either one of them are the most likely to hold scum.

I'll keep on reading, but right now I'm thinking about placing a vote on Pythag, then asking for a Malak or Ran target toNight by a hypothetical town!Vig.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
It's AM. 12 hours and a bit remaining. I might not be here in the last 2 hours.
Oh ****...
10:15 am...
I will try to take an early lunch at work.
Not sure if I can be here for that.
Sorry for the misinformation all.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Why give up on a Triss lynch?
I never advocate for triss lynch.
I hate their vote it looks bad.
Their dodging me and bessie sucks.
Mech talk is confusing and sometime justboff the mark.
But honestly none of this conclusively makes them scum for me.
It's a weird state of affairs.
Vote: Triss

Allll aboooard!
I got a good laugh out of this.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Xivii Xivii I never answered you before but yes I'm a grandfather.
I have a 3 year old grandson and 8 month old grand daughter.
Im an old man (36) bumming around the mafia boards.

On that not im going to charge my phone and watch a movie with my grandson.
I'll be here in the morning before phase change.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Starting to doubt my Sab/DB theory... I'm looking back over Sab's posts, and there's a sudden unexplained shift of Sab's opinion on DB from D1 to D2. This is either the best orchestrated scum play of all time to breadcrumb the play, or it's the truth. The ladder is admittedly more likely. Time to start the parade I guess xD

LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Your input has seemed valuable thus far. With a theoretical Ran/Malak scum core, what other people do you think would be included (or do you think Ran/Malak is feasible)?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
EBWOP: Never mind, enjoy family time. I'll ask Trisscar Trisscar since she's viewing right now and I haven't heard an awful lot from her.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I would most like to lynch Trisscar. She responded to my last request for an explanation to why she scum reads me, and for her reason for voting for me on Day 1, with her Post #3034 and it didn't clear things up. She doesn't like my logic based on my reading if the game, in that I don't think some of the roles that have been revealed are low power. That whole discussion didn't even come up until Day 2, so it's not a reason for her Day 1 vote. I called her vote for me OMGUS, and from the posts she quoted in Post #3034 it still looks like it, but she won't say it.
3034 hurt my head.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I agree, and firmly think it is Xivii and Logic. Besides the fact that Jack has a big ol green check on him.
Xivii was very adamantly against Logic being shot yesterday, and very for pushing a shot onto Jack.
Logic should be out lynch today.

Vote Logic
....Fair enough. I'll jump on this one.

Vote: LogicoftheVI

Edit: fixed the name
This wagon isn't based on a whole lot imo. I'm already a little suspicious of both of these slots, and I don't think there's a good reason to try and kill the only person actively scumhunting in the thread at the time of vote lol.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak is just a player in the game
I would say a 7, its normally pretty easy to tell when Logic is town by now. No point have I felt that since his initial burst day one.
Can you point to anything in particular that makes you think he's not town, or is it more just the fact that you don't have a gut feeling that he's town by this point in the game that concerns you?
Spak Spak Why did you believe the game had to be rerolled, honestly, what even brought you to that conclusion. Who were you trying to defend with this logic?
I honestly just always assumed it was something that all mods did. If a game looks unbalanced to the point where it's unfun, there's no reason to waste a good setup on it. Then they would just click the random button again and pretend it was the first roll. I wasn't ever trying to defend anyone with it, I was just genuinely convinced that's how people did things lol.

Anyways, I've gotta go to bed so I can get at least 6 hours of sleep before work tomorrow :p. Have a good night all, and hopefully I'll be back before deadline. Leaving this here, gut is a Ran/Malak/Triss/??? team:

Vote: Triss

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Starting to doubt my Sab/DB theory... I'm looking back over Sab's posts, and there's a sudden unexplained shift of Sab's opinion on DB from D1 to D2. This is either the best orchestrated scum play of all time to breadcrumb the play, or it's the truth. The ladder is admittedly more likely. Time to start the parade I guess xD

LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Your input has seemed valuable thus far. With a theoretical Ran/Malak scum core, what other people do you think would be included (or do you think Ran/Malak is feasible)?
EBWOP: Never mind, enjoy family time. I'll ask Trisscar Trisscar since she's viewing right now and I haven't heard an awful lot from her.
You asking me about if Malak and Ran are scum team?

....Nah. I think EoD1 was a cluster of epic proportions, but both the sets of replacements have done a lot to not act scummy.
Malak holds similar opinions to my own apparently. Being quiet then agreeing isn't scummy or townie, it's just watching and then happening to come to similar conclusions, for whatever reason there may be. There are other people acting scummier, and I'd rather go for the low hanging fruit given the current likely team counts.

Finding this measured and slow buildup of a vote train on me amusing though. 'Specially since it's by most of the more suspected people in the game atm.

Also finding it amusing that I seem to be leading a bit of a behavior change, since Xivii and Logic started editing with notes, and Logic started time checking. Don't remember either of them doing that before. XD

I should note yall, since I'm seeing a little confusion around. The Friday 10:15 AM deadline is in Pacific Standard Time, and as of this writing it is currently five minutes to 11:00 PM on Thursday. There are ~11 hours (assuming I'm properly mathing) till EoD. The boards appear to be running on EST, so they are 3 hours ahead of the timing of this game.

fontisian

Smash Champion
You obviously lacked full understanding.
So I'll let you read it and correct yourself.
That is why.
It was not shade theybhave dodge my questioni g multiple times this phase but you obviously have not seen that.
I'll get uoset dealing with someone who is willfully ignorant on current events throwing the dreaded "sjade" word around.
You likely weren't even using the term correctly given how you didnt give any other examples yet accuse me of only being able to shade.
Go read and get back to me later im stilted
This was really defensive. I hope you're not tilted any more, Logic, because this stuff alone isn't convincing.

Thanks for linking, and thanks for your case.

YesterDay you were convinced all scum was totally busing Hand. I believe you said so twice.
Wouldn't Jack arguing for a town!Hand be a weak point of your case?
The bolded was literally one of the main points of Xivii's case, not a point against it. Weird for Pythag to be siting the case as a reason to scumread Jack, while also not understanding a major part of it.

I mean a lot of people in here imo don't look good, Triss at least has the adv of still being new. His play here is nothing like the other game though when he was town. The change in playstyle to start doing weird gambits like the one on day one if scum for first time is just a bit baffling to me.
Jackrito Jackrito Did you talk about what the his playstyle was like in that game? How is it so different here? Do you think you can be relied on to read Triss in this game?

Well the fact he is not playing like Town Logic at all he lacks a wider picture, he would rather defend himself then scum hunt. Also now I finally got him to do something he has just tunnelled on the new player who everyone hates and speaks in riddles. I also hate that he said Wisp, involvement yesterday did more harm then good, even though Wisp was the only one trying to work out the game rather then just sit waitng for a lynch. That is not something Town Logic would say or do.

His reads lack a lot of substance as well and just feel like he is trying to be anti spew and not knowing who to push as scum because he does not believe in his ablity to do a fake push apart from on the person who is doing terrible anyway. Maybe I'm wrong on Triss, but I don't like it still.

We also have how him, and my other scum read Pythag interact with each other, look at Logic's read list and you will see what I mean.
QFT.

I'm much more in the zone right now after my reread.

Fonti - town
Spak is completely town. I was wrong. In my reread, Spak was literally asking questions as I was asking them about things I had forgotten. I see no way this is scummy, and I'm sorry to have been putting him as a scum read due to activity. really genuine player.
DB - town
Toko Fukawa is playing like town to me, and based off of Ran/Cuth I'm more comfortable putting this slot in town.

I thiiiink Malarkey is town.

I think there are two scum between Jack/Logic/Xivii. This is what I'm trying to figure out.

Logic and Jack have a ton of bark, but no so much bite between them. (Jack at least votes for Logic)

There has always been an odd interaction between Jack and Logic.
Jack's right that Logic is hasn't pushed much, he's just been present, asking a lot of questions. Jack's been reminding us a lot that this isn't town!logic.
I was also wrong when I appealed to Wiisp and said that 'Logic is doing stuff' because in my reread, he really wasn't / isn't.

That isn't to say my play has been great, I'm certainly not arguing that. But Jack has been pushing things. (xivii thinks they're hollow pushes, but wygd)

Xivii has been helpful, but it also seems very...convenient?
Xivii's push on Ran, Ran believed xivii lacked drive. Now he's casting doubt on a potential town read. I get that what he's saying is indeed helpful, because I hadn't thought about it, or considered it, but the timing...that irks me.

I'd like to lean on boomfrog who EoD yesterDay concluded :

but this also irks me

Hando flipped town, and I'm town (though you don't believe it yet) so that makes two people you're wrong on.

I need to walk through what a Jack/Xivii team would look like, what a Jack/Logic team would look like, and what a Logic/Xivii team would look like a little deeper, but this is where my head is at.

The last scum I'm looking at is bessie/Triss

Triss - Triss' early claim actually makes a lot of sense if she's scum. If mafia has a disguiser, or something, then claiming it early to draw out the PR/ be cleared is a potential strategy I can see being employed to pass an early check. This would possibly explain why she was so reticent to say why we should mass claim, it would have drawn away from her spotlight of being the only vanilla claim that day.
Now, that requires a lot of things to be true in order for this to be the case.

bessie - Bessie's been playing more of the question game and all of my arguments for Town!bessie have been in tone, but rereading she hasn't pushed too much. Probably doing what I'm accused of. Bessie is more PoE right now, I don't have more of a case at this juncture.
First, can you quote the questions from spak that you were agreeing with as you were reading? That kind of defense is unconvincing without anything to back it up. Is that really the only reason you're suddenly so sure he's town?

Additionally, why are you certain DB and I are town? And why Mala? Also, like, why do you think there are exactly two scum in Logic, Jack and Xivii, especially when Jack is likely town. I also don't get how you think Xivii/Jack could be a thing. Like, you think scum successfully fooled me into clearing Jack, and then his partner Xivii immediately decided to try to get him killed anyway? That makes no sense.

You keeping using your scumreads' reasoning to scumread each of them. Jack is scum for Xivii's reasoning, Logic is scum for Jack's reasoning. We just need Logic to scumread Xivii and you could have a scumread trifecta.

Also, I hate you blaming Xivii for going after Hando when literally everyone thought Hando was scum. The guy basically scumsided.

Forgot to include this quote as well. it's D1 stuff, I know, but I think it's funny that Logic claims his scum play isn't so good, Jack can tell you.
Jack has been telling us, and Logic either disagrees or we've been ignoring him.
I actually like this. Kind of think it argues against a Logic/Pythag team.

Wait did you forgot Boom is dead in that big post, because you said that you want

Town Logic in my view is someone who pushes the game foward, is confident in his reads to an annoying level, and does not back down from things. He is also someone who pays attention to detail and is aware of game state. I don't think Logic this game is any of those things.

My read on Pythag was that he had elements of TMI when commenting on certain things, lacked any real scum reads and just town reads while doing commentary on things that happen but never taking a strong stance. That post he just did is easily his best post in the whole game because he finally took stances and gave reads to a degree. Even though he did forgot Sabrar exists which is a bit weird.
Man, I did not like that post from him at all. Did you just like it because he actually took a stand?

Very early in the game I thought there were 4 scum.
I early toDay I think I became more comfortable thinking there were 3.
Everything seems to revolve around Logic, Jack and Xivii though, I can't believe all of them, and I can't find all of them scummy.
You're just saying that everything revolves around those three because they were the ones doing most of the talking. Why would that mean two of them have to be mafia? And I do not trust this claim that there are only three mafia, that's the kind of thing that will bite us in the ass when four mafia go for the win.

I like pythag's recent posts. I still need to review, but the way things are flowing, I'm actually leaning Mala over Spak. Mala has consistently been in the middle of the pack, and it's like they are skirting the edges of everything. They haven't really pushed the game forward one way or the other.
What. Why?

Man, maybe I'll change my mind as I catch up here, but Pythag seems hella likely to just be scum here.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I can get behind this. Mala is probably one of my weaker reads, and really only showed up EoD when he was an almost certain vig target.
I don't see a scum!Spak, like at all at this point.

that...makes a lot of sense with why you were arguing for Jack to be the vig kill. I get it.

So then that would lead me think the team is like Logic/Mala/X?
I don't understand your read on Mala at all. How did he go from being a weak scumread to being scummier than Xivii, Bessie and Trisscar?

I agree, and firmly think it is Xivii and Logic. Besides the fact that Jack has a big ol green check on him.
Xivii was very adamantly against Logic being shot yesterday, and very for pushing a shot onto Jack.
Logic should be out lynch today.

Vote Logic
... You and Trisscar agreeing with Pythag is making me doubt myself, because you surely can't all be mafia? This push actually makes sense, though. What would you think of Logic, Pythag and maybe Xivii all being scum, Mala?

Fair enough on me being a weaker read for only showing up then, but can you explain to me more about Spak?

Do you think I have been trying to buss logic since D2 then? Considering I voted for him then and tried to get him to be the shot.
If Logi ever flips scum, please consider Mala bringing up the bussing argument in his favor first a point against him.

Triss, I appreciate you jumping on this, but it was kinda odd how quick you did. Like I barely even saw my post before you joined lol. Could you give me your reasoning for voting Logic?
I like this reaction a lot. I think scum!Mala would just be happy town!Trisscar is jumping on board and helping with the lynch. The paranoia about how fast Triss was to vote is really towny.

I've spoken other times, but I did find it easier to talk when I was directly the target of something, and thus found it easier to engage, and I'm more able to be on at night when less people are around.

Also we have a very similar amount of posts, so If im able to read a majority of yours you should be able to have read mine D2 and seen me pushing Logic.

No I do not, but thats rather different since I don't think he and Logic are on a scum team together, where as I was asking why you think I would be bussing Logic if we were together. I still want your answer on that.
Also like the first part here. I've had similar issue is previous games. I don't think mala being around more when he was being pushed is mafia indicative.

fontisian fontisian
I think one of us should declare tonight's target in advance so that we don't check/shoot the same person. What is your opinion?
Yes. I can declare it, if you prefer. I'm tempted to also suggest the voting thing to control your shot.

This **** is so scummy.
Can anyone on the game give the reasons that Trisscar actually finds me scummy?
I'll wait.
Dislike. Logic just attacked Trisscar's push here over Mala's or Pythag's because it was the easiest one to pick apart. I don't like the appeal to audience feel of this post either.

Townie post.
Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane you lose points for calling thwm obvious axum big imo.
How was Sabrar making a basic mechanical suggestion townie?

tl:dr
Mala town, Logic not, I still like Triss (I see some of you are voting him on this page, and I'm thinking about it).

fontisian

Smash Champion
You asking me about if Malak and Ran are scum team?

....Nah. I think EoD1 was a cluster of epic proportions, but both the sets of replacements have done a lot to not act scummy.
Malak holds similar opinions to my own apparently. Being quiet then agreeing isn't scummy or townie, it's just watching and then happening to come to similar conclusions, for whatever reason there may be. There are other people acting scummier, and I'd rather go for the low hanging fruit given the current likely team counts.

Finding this measured and slow buildup of a vote train on me amusing though. 'Specially since it's by most of the more suspected people in the game atm.

Also finding it amusing that I seem to be leading a bit of a behavior change, since Xivii and Logic started editing with notes, and Logic started time checking. Don't remember either of them doing that before. XD

I should note yall, since I'm seeing a little confusion around. The Friday 10:15 AM deadline is in Pacific Standard Time, and as of this writing it is currently five minutes to 11:00 PM on Thursday. There are ~11 hours (assuming I'm properly mathing) till EoD. The boards appear to be running on EST, so they are 3 hours ahead of the timing of this game.
This is not a scum reaction to pressure.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
fontisian fontisian The tldr of it is that scum!pythag is backing himself into a corner here with his reads. The most salient example is his Spak read. I don’t think they are partners because how hard pythag is reading him (scum generally soft read their partners). So then scum!pythag, as one of the potential lynches, would town casing someone that had a high possibility of being a counter wagon.

fontisian

Smash Champion
fontisian fontisian The tldr of it is that scum!pythag is backing himself into a corner here with his reads. The most salient example is his Spak read. I don’t think they are partners because how hard pythag is reading him (scum generally soft read their partners). So then scum!pythag, as one of the potential lynches, would town casing someone that had a high possibility of being a counter wagon.
I have several problems with this:
1. You and logic both had votes on you at the time he posted his case, and he left room to vote for either of you. I don't see how he was cornering himself there. He also pushed Jack, who had you pushing on him at the time. All three of the scumreads he really talked about had other people already pushing them.
2. He never actually gave reasons for calling Spak town besides agreeing with his questions. So, while the strength of his stated spak read may have made it so he couldn't vote there in the future, he didn't do anything to convince the rest of us not to vote Spak, thus keeping the lynch open while making himself look good if we ever did lynch town!Spak.
3. He did something similar with Mala where he said Mala might be town, but gave no reasoning, and immediately backtracked and started pushing Mala the moment someone acted like they might want to lynch him.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also just the way he describes his reads, like the use of “pure.” I feel like these typically come from town as scum feel the need to adequately justify their town reads whereas town are more inclined to read via tone.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Also just the way he describes his reads, like the use of “pure.” I feel like these typically come from town as scum feel the need to adequately justify their town reads whereas town are more inclined to read via tone.
I think we lynch Xivii after Pythag.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Pythag has no independent reasoning for anything, and Xivii is like "that just makes him town." Really?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Trisscar, I don't really have time to read that, but thank you for sharing it. Can you maybe talk about the ways your play is different here than it was there and explain why? Speculation is fine.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
He changed his opinion on the logic/xivii/jack pool though. And came off logic despite being a competing wagon. And again he’s still hard towning Spak despite both me and Bessie being potential doorways to change his read. Again, if he’s scum he’s backing himself into a corner, ie playing without self prez in mind.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
It procced right after this one did, and was a source of distraction till I was night killed, which sorta coincided with when I finally got around to actively hunting this game. Apologies for the reticence for explaining my lack attention, I assumed I was supposed to not mention it existed.

fontisian

Smash Champion
He changed his opinion on the logic/xivii/jack pool though. And came off logic despite being a competing wagon. And again he’s still hard towning Spak despite both me and Bessie being potential doorways to change his read. Again, if he’s scum he’s backing himself into a corner, ie playing without self prez in mind.
He was forced to change his mind on them, and was already committed on the spak read. He probably thinks sticking with it with make him look better. And scum back themselves into corners all the time anyway, so they can make this exact argument you're making here. And they do it so they don't have to scumread their teammates or people they know are town. This is a terrible reason to townread anyone.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as aggressive I just think people that read into the roleplay to gather an alignment lean more towards being scum trying to push a scum read on another through some easy or controversial way.
Then why didn't you wait to see if anyone would you for that before explaining this?

Eh. Cuth was town enough that I'm not /too/ bothered by this, but, keeping an on Toko now.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I actually dont mind your role play as Toko is my favorite Danganronpa character.

Honestly I am bot sure.
Early I felt the vanilla claom was genuine and their play struck me as genuine new player.
As things have progressed I have found them harder and harder to sort as the evade behavioral analysis and answering questions that help flesh out their thoughts on players and process for evaluating players.
I hate the vote on my slot as I do not feel they have conveyed why they find me scummy.
With Jack i can understand, he knows my meta (it's slightly off but not my scum meta) but I do not understand where triss is coming from a d feels like they are getting a pass for what I consider to be poor play.
In all honestly i would hate for triss as either alignment to make it to mylo/lylo situation.
Logic knows Trisscar is town here, he's attacking Triss for "poor play" and not outlining his when he voted Logic, not actually being scum.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Trisscar, I don't really have time to read that, but thank you for sharing it. Can you maybe talk about the ways your play is different here than it was there and explain why? Speculation is fine.
More than fair, not expecting you to. Let's see.....

Started the game as a Non-Protective Backup, role list here

Town 1-shot Bulletproof
Town Bodyguard
Town Virgin - When nightkilled, prevents kills during the next Night.
Town Macho - Can't be protected from kills.
Town Beloved Princess - When lynched, skips the next Day phase.
Town Lynch-Vengeful - When lynched, kills a player.
Town 1-shot Role Copier - Once per game, as a Night action, you may target a player to become a copy of that player's role.
Town 2-shot Action Copier - Twice per game, as a Night action, you may target a player to copy that player's action that Night.
Town 1-shot Protective Backup - Once per game, when a player with a protective role dies, you may become that player's role.
Town 1-shot Non-Protective Backup - Once per game, when a player with a non-protective role dies, you may become that player's role.

Neutral Angel - At the beginning of the game, you receive a random player. You die in that player's place the first time that player would die. You win if that player is alive at the end of the game, whether or not you are.

Neutral Serial Killer

Mafia Traitor - Does not know the rest of Mafia, they don't know them, but they may join Mafia chat and factional killing if targeted with a Mafia ability or if the other two Mafia die. The Mafia know that a traitor exists.

Mafia 2-shot Vigilante
Mafia 2-shot Strongman

(Ayyy I figured out where the spoiler function was, yaaay. XD )

I ended up taking on the Serial Killers role (but not their alignment), and killed the Traitor who had claimed Miller near the start of the game. After it turned out they had the Neutral Angel targetting them (who subsequently took their lynching and died), which had apparently caused a few people to feel like maybe with an Angel, the Miller claim might be a legit neut or a townie.
The Miller claim hadn't actually said anything basically at all after however, and a previous game I played had Wisp claiming Miller (while being mafia) as a kinda meme play, which very nearly succeeded. I proceeded to call this out (and mix up Wisp and the actual Miller-claim player in the process, apologies again Wisp), and then sat on it since it was D1 and not a lot else was happening.

So since the action and player lists so far were heavily in town's favor:

N1:

1S Protective Backup BUs 1S-BulletProof

1S Role Copier targets Macho
Serial Killer kills 2S Strongman (Mafia)
2S Action Copier holsters
2S Strongman (Mafia) strongkills Serial Killer
2S Vigilante (Mafia) converts Traitor (Miller claim)
Bodyguard protects 1S Role Copier

I figured it was a safe and potentially helpful idea to get rid of the claim that was causing everyone to hesitate, since I felt it was probably scum regardless.
Then I got killed by the Mafia Vigi the same night I stabbed the Traitor, so I was out of the game and suddenly could focus on this one solely. XD

Top Bottom