• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (6) - Boom, Jackrito, Deadbananas, Xivii, Pythag, Wiisp
Jackrito (5) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian, Malakandra

TownHando
Mala (5) - Jackrito, Cuthalion, Xivii, Pythag, Wiisp
Pythag (1) - Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra
Jackrito (3) - Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I don't see why you are so against shooting Logic, his vote looks bad if Hando flips town here, and judging by how everyone has Hando as a scum lean in your chart the expectation is he flips scum, so why go with a shot that we expect either way, when the Vig could adjust to a new target which has more potential based on the actual flip.
Ok you see my issue with now is this is starting to look like TMI that Hando is flipping town how much you are fighting this. Hando being town does not make Logic scum in any way other things do. So it should work in both worlds not just the town flip one.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also I will say, if this was a 1-shot vig, and u shot night 1
Shame on you

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I will self pres if it comes to that, but I'd rather not, I'd rather vote for something I think gives town a greater chance at winning.

Ok you see my issue with now is this is starting to look like TMI that Hando is flipping town how much you are fighting this. Hando being town does not make Logic scum in any way other things do. So it should work in both worlds not just the town flip one.
I think it provides new evidence that should be considered if he does. I think he will flip scum, Im preparing for if he doesn't and taking into account what that information would give us if it did happen. Isn't that the whole point of having a different list for what Hando flips?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
also I will say, if this was a 1-shot vig, and u shot night 1
Shame on you
In that world surely they just claim it, I suppose that would lower the POE for scum to find other roles, but the info helps a decent bit still

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I will self pres if it comes to that, but I'd rather not, I'd rather vote for something I think gives town a greater chance at winning.

I think it provides new evidence that should be considered if he does. I think he will flip scum, Im preparing for if he doesn't and taking into account what that information would give us if it did happen. Isn't that the whole point of having a different list for what Hando flips?
How does Town!Hando incriminate Logic though?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
How does Town!Hando incriminate Logic though?
Because logic no voting makes me feel like Logic knew both main wagons were town, and voting for either one which would of broken the tie would make him look suspicious.

Cuthalion

Smash Cadet
i am currently very unclear on what exactly is happening

but i think we are very close to it being very clear exactly what is happening

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Honestly, I think town Hando leans towards town logic. If all the wagons were town then logic can vote freely. But the fact is that Logic was absent EoD unexpectedly, so trying to analyze why they didn't vote is fruitless.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Because logic no voting makes me feel like Logic knew both main wagons were town, and voting for either one which would of broken the tie would make him look suspicious.
i mean I wont deny his vote is bad, but like this push is a stretch
which leads believe this push is either malicious, or you know he is a wolf
It could simply be he wasn't around, you weren't around either, but you definitely came around just in time to vote against Handorin

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Using Eod to scum read Logic is dumb to me. I think he is scum but judge off content not something that may be true or false.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
the one big fact here, that we can all agree on
is that Hand is playing against his win-con regardless of his alignment

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I think Logic is scum based off his play, I just think its a more likely scenario that Logic is scum if Hand is town, than it is if Hand flips scum, which I think it is more likely Jack is scum in that case.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
i mean I wont deny his vote is bad, but like this push is a stretch
which leads believe this push is either malicious, or you know he is a wolf
It could simply be he wasn't around, you weren't around either, but you definitely came around just in time to vote against Handorin
When does breaking a tie make someone scummy, I don't think anyone goes oh both are town guess Logic was scum for breaking it. That never happens, also if Malak thinks Logic EOD can keep track of those votes, and think no voting is the way to be town read really not sure what to say. Scum would take adv of the chaos and just say I needed to break tie.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I think Jack/Logic/Hand
can all be scum on an individualistic level, I dont see why we need to make associations here

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Again, isn't the whole point of having two separate voting lists to associate people based off the flip? I can understand thinking one person is scummy either way, i just think their are different chances and would like that to be taken into account.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I think Logic is scum based off his play, I just think its a more likely scenario that Logic is scum if Hand is town, than it is if Hand flips scum, which I think it is more likely Jack is scum in that case.
Ok talk to me about what makes Logic scum off play, also what makes me scum if Hand is scum also. You want to throw these names out lets have some info to back it up.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
K. I'm going double Malakadra

ScumHando
Mala (6) - Boom, Jackrito, Deadbananas, Xivii, Pythag, Wiisp
Jackrito (5) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian, Malakandra

TownHando
Mala (6) - Jackrito, Cuthalion, Xivii, Pythag, Wiisp, Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra
Jackrito (3) - Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I think Jack/Logic/Hand
can all be scum on an individualistic level, I dont see why we need to make associations here
Associations are a terrible road tbh especially in larger games, it relies too much on assumptions on how scum would act which is hard to judge same as NKA.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Ok talk to me about what makes Logic scum off play, also what makes me scum if Hand is scum also. You want to throw these names out lets have some info to back it up.
for logic look at post #1404 I lay out my argument there and have stuck with it, you can ask me questions based on that.
I have leaned towards you being scum before, I think its more likely you are a scum if Hand flips scum because you had a later vote onto him last EoD that feels to me like it could be a buss attempt.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
for logic look at post #1404 I lay out my argument there and have stuck with it, you can ask me questions based on that.
I have leaned towards you being scum before, I think its more likely you are a scum if Hand flips scum because you had a later vote onto him last EoD that feels to me like it could be a buss attempt.
That case is fine I guess but pretty much a rehash of things that were already said on Logic so not anything new, and you never really pushed this after the fact just sat on Hando all day. Scum are more likely to do this since a dead game state is better for them.

Your point on me is weak though in that world, it is not worth bussing. A ny credit is negated and Z25 was more likely at the time also. I had no reason to change my own stance, on not voting Hando if scum. I can just sit off wagon. and point to my reasons for not voting there. I also don't make such a big deal out of not voting Z25 if my teammate is the alt and I had a previous scum read on Z25. They is my whole ethics thing, but lets talk general terms and players.

Your post just quoted about Logic showed your thoughts on me were not as bad, I would say my play has improved a lot since then so saying you still scum read me and trying to use a potential bus as a reason is just bad.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't want to lynch Handorian I just don't think its a hit the amount of people that scum read him is so gross. If we do have a vig still would much rather shoot there. This lynch is way too low info and just lazy. If it hits lynch me tomorrow that likely happens even if he flips town though.
Boom lynch not happening today at least.

I'm not voting Hando just yet, maybe I do as self pres depends if I can be bothered with these trash reads on me for another day or not.

So going to do this again, this is not how town Logic plays imo his plays when here are ok but not at the same level I expect. I also fine with a Spak and Pythag lynch. Not Sabrar I like his recent stuff. I also still have issues with Xivii

Vote Logic
I would be real happy with a Malak lynch but that is never happening because they are town read for reasons I don't really understand. Any one in that list I'm fine with really apart from maybe Bessie but would not fight it either. Malak and Spak are my top preference though, I agree Hando is properly the right lynch today so people can get their arses in gear the next day, because he has nothing redeemable.
Well if you are happy, leaving it with them tomorrow will be a waste like today partly was if Hando flips town.
Also, I'm going to hammer. Everyone wrap up what you want to do (or unvote if you're not ready).
Feel free
Pythag Pythag Malakandra Malakandra Spak Spak Sabrar Sabrar what do you think of this progression with regard to scum and town Hando

Wiisp

Smash Lord
jesus christ that progression
Jack/Malak/Hand/X
Logic/Malak/Hand/X
Logic/Malak/Hand/Jackrito?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
context is key there, and a lot was missing . Just because I'm not voting him or think he is scum, does not mean I think it is not the right lynch today because we get stuck in this hell the entire game every day just wasting time until the lynch happens.

I can explain all those posts with the correct context.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
jesus christ that progression
Jack/Malak/Hand/X
Logic/Malak/Hand/X
Logic/Malak/Hand/Jackrito?
You saw me do this exact thing, in our last game with Sloth. Do not act like I can't do what I have done today as town. Minus the whole wanting to die stuff though, but that is more because I'm embarrassed at how that game went down and the way I acted.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Does town hando mean you improve your read of Malak or decrease your read of Jack?
I honestly don't have a formulated read on Malak; they've never blipped on my radar, which is kind of a red flag in of itself (and I'd rather not take a chance of letting a coasting slot into LyLo). They (before DB) were the most recent vote on Z bar the tie, and I'm willing to give Bessie another shot. Jack's vote swung the wagon towards Hando dying (I read Bessie's vote as an innocent tie iirc), so scum!Hando increases my perception of him. So shoot at Jack if town!Hando, Malak otherwise.

Now that I think about it, I think that's the opposite of what I said initially lol. Also, there's like 7 people tagging/quoting at me and I'm at a bachelor party; this was important to say before EoD, but I won't respond after this. I'll get to it toMorrow, when I should have time. Sorry, but I'd rather miss some replies than not support my friend.

Top Bottom