• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Wiisp

Smash Lord
we are killing Boomfrog unless he claims
else we probably just kill Hand

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I expect to wake up to votes on Boomfrog tomorrow unless he claims
Why do I need to claim? I'm a PR. I'm not going to help mafia prioritize targeting me vs Don't. Let's assume 5ish PRs, that takes my base chance to be scum from 4/16 to 4/9. Okay odds, but not great. And not enough reason to lynch me unless you also think I'm scum.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
that's just how this works
and personally, I'd rather see you die, then fonti any day

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Fonti, fair enough. I generally don’t care about outting PRs, and if you had a result on someone else I’d be for it. It’s just that Boom was already outside me PoE so I feel this was a waste.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
unvote:
I just want to feel like you care, and when someone asks you to do something and your response is, "stop bugging me"
well, that doesn't help anybody
tell me how often a mafia just disregards what town asks of them?
I feel like mafia tend to appease people more than go against the grain.
I also feel that what you're accusing xi of usually comes more from town.
My unvote should let you know I feel a lot more comfortable with xi now than whe I made my list and snap voted them.
Look at their posts since my vote, I feel it's pretty easy to follow their thought process, which is feeling townie, and there are a few posts that feel townie in tone and content (I'll try to highlight those later).

Wiisp

Smash Lord
@Fonti, fair enough. I generally don’t care about outting PRs, and if you had a result on someone else I’d be for it. It’s just that Boom was already outside me PoE so I feel this was a waste.
so u can't be wrong? noted

Wiisp

Smash Lord
unvote:
tell me how often a mafia just disregards what town asks of them?
I feel like mafia tend to appease people more than go against the grain.
I also feel that what you're accusing xi of usually comes more from town.
My unvote should let you know I feel a lot more comfortable with xi now than whe I made my list and snap voted them.
Look at their posts since my vote, I feel it's pretty easy to follow their thought process, which is feeling townie, and there are a few posts that feel townie in tone and content (I'll try to highlight those later).
i think that depends, neither is more likely over the other
but its definitely townier to actually care, wouldn't you say?
so one gives +town iv while the other gives nothing

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Trisscar (1) - Spak
Deadbananas (1) - Sabrar
Handorin (6) - Z25, Xivii, Pythag, Jackrito, Bessie, BoomFrog
Z25 (6) - LaserGuy, Ranmaru, 3DSNinja, Malakandra, Deadbananas, Handorin
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

hmm its kinda hard to believe this is correct, cause z25 should have been dead then
but Z25's looks purer to me

seeing Hand's alignment would definitely make thinks clearer for me

fontisian

Smash Champion
Noted.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
the handorin wagon, went from not existing to pretty much existing out of no where

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ok thats a lie
here are the previous wagons
unofficially

Trisscar (4) - Malakandra, bessie, Banana, Spak
Deadbananas (4) - Handorin, Jackrito, Pythag, , Sabrar
Z25 (3) - Ranmaru, LaserGuy, 3DSNinja
Handorin (3) - Z25, Xivii, BoomFrog
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm deciding whether I want to force your claim.
I'm not going to answer the question. I think saying more is a bad move. Your info is out there. If I'm still alive D4 town can easily lynch me then. Lynching a claimed PR on just that D2 is a bad move. If you scum read me for other reasons then that's a different story.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
so u can't be wrong? noted
That’s not what I meant. Also I wasn’t attacking your skill as a player, I was attacking that specific approach. You know I think highly of you (presuming you read my Sorcerer notes and Oasis green room comments). And Ran has the highest town win rate in dames.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Ah, then Triss and I died off with most people going to both Z and Handorin.

Trisscar (4) - Malakandra, bessie, Banana, Spak
Deadbananas (4) - Handorin, Jackrito, Pythag, , Sabrar
Z25
(3) - Ranmaru, LaserGuy, 3DSNinja
Handorin (3) - Z25, Xivii, BoomFrog
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

I went ahead and color coded based off your thing Wiisp, sorry if any colors are wrong Im mildly colorblind. Thought this might help you? IDK where you are going with this thing really lol.

edit- added color to Z25 that was supposed to be there, he was white before.

Last edited:

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Since you've given up your accountability for your vote you also need to be explicit. Do you think I'm likely to be scum? Why?
I will take full accountability for the votes. If my vote gets a town lynched my vote gets a town lynched, I am allowing Wiisp to vote through me not having him puppet my votes. Since I can disagree and not vote then Its my responsibility too. I think you have a chance of being scum, and I don't get why you aren't claiming. The main reason you have given is to stop scum from being able to prioritize a kill but I feel the info we would gain here would be more valuable.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Handorin being a wolf doesn't really make sense with my team
so something is wrong

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Protective role, mafia knows to kill me before Font unless they have a strongman
Most other roles: mafia kills Font first.

The gains between those scenarios is huge, I'll take the 50% chance mafia make the wrong call.

Top Bottom