• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 16 Player 1v1 Smash Tournament!

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
ayaz used snake. which doesn't mean he is representing falcon all the way

i watched the match

it was dumb

snake is noob

but

i have predictions on who is gonna win on the right side of the brackets =)

not the left

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
Well he saw it, i lost so im not gonna say anything....

and btw, chuck try to battle my bro tomorrow with no exceptions because he said he would but he hasnt cuz he dosnt have the g-cube control and has to play with wiimote

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
Well he saw it, i lost so im not gonna say anything....

and btw, chuck try to battle my bro tomorrow with no exceptions because he said he would but he hasnt cuz he dosnt have the g-cube control and has to play with wiimote
me and him already talked about it, we came to an agreement, I might not be able to play him tomorrow, but I can wait an extra day. its no biggie.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah but I 2 stocked tony with Falcon, but with snake I barely beat him by an edgehog

that **** Olimar stage spike made me crap my pants!!

every time Olimars upB never stage spikes, why now o_O

EDIT: pitmasta are your sure you should disqualify your opponent if the tourny TECHNICALLY hasn't started? I would give him till wednesday at least, you know when it was supposed to start

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
wow, i just lost to a pro

oh well

no pros next tourny =)

i won't allow it

Intermediate/ advanced players only!

No Pros

haha, but oh well!

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
yeah but I 2 stocked tony with Falcon, but with snake I barely beat him by an edgehog

that **** Olimar stage spike made me crap my pants!!

every time Olimars upB never stage spikes, why now o_O

EDIT: pitmasta are your sure you should disqualify your opponent if the tourny TECHNICALLY hasn't started? I would give him till wednesday at least, you know when it was supposed to start
Well its all in the timing, i knew i wasnt gonna make it so im like, y not spike?

and the thing is that the guy hes facing hasnt been on since he posted and Pitmasta said to be on aim beforehand

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Well its all in the timing, i knew i wasnt gonna make it so im like, y not spike?

and the thing is that the guy hes facing hasnt been on since he posted and Pitmasta said to be on aim beforehand
weird man, when I was in the process of finding a main Olimar just didn't cut it because his tether recovery could even spike unlike Zamus who has mutiple ways to spike with her recover

yeah but still it was a choice to start early, if you look at our side of the bracket you'll see nobody has faced off yet except for us

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but they all have contacted each other and gotten things settled and organized, but this guy didnt.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
ohh yeah it was so beautiful
beautiful is an understatement. I didn't know the knee of justice was even dependent on where you how you used it. I thought knee of justice was knee of justice. apparently not. apparently at a perfect sweet spot, 35% close to the edge jumps to 74% and equals death. thats just scary. great job man.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
beautiful is an understatement. I didn't know the knee of justice was even dependent on where you how you used it. I thought knee of justice was knee of justice. apparently not. apparently at a perfect sweet spot, 35% close to the edge jumps to 74% and equals death. thats just scary. great job man.
ahhhhhhhh, I love maining Falcon

Top Bottom