• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sum advise

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you dash attack and just run up and grab way too much, its very easily punished.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
In that first video, you weren't even the Fox. Heck, that's for the first three. I don't know about the last one.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you dont approach

you're fox

you have a gun

shoot it and make then approach youa nd punish htem when they wiff

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
I disagree with their advice. Your opponent is bad enough that approaching is probably the most effective course of action.

Your main problem is that you aren't really even trying to do anything to him. He whiffs a raptor boost (several times) and you... run past him and dash grab the air in front of him. you could usmash, shine-usmash, grab-uthrow, shine-grab-usmash, dair-shine-usmash, waveshine-dsmash, etc. he is helpless. so like... try actually punishing him when he practically begs you to.

edit: okay i watched some more. basically what im saying is i think you're playing smarter than he is and you'd be winning if you could follow up properly.

young wus

Smash Journeyman
I disagree with their advice. Your opponent is bad enough that approaching is probably the most effective course of action.

Your main problem is that you aren't really even trying to do anything to him. He whiffs a raptor boost (several times) and you... run past him and dash grab the air in front of him. you could usmash, shine-usmash, grab-uthrow, shine-grab-usmash, dair-shine-usmash, waveshine-dsmash, etc. he is helpless. so like... try actually punishing him when he practically begs you to.

edit: okay i watched some more. basically what im saying is i think you're playing smarter than he is and you'd be winning if you could follow up properly.
So fox has the advantage over falcon???

ps: thx ill put it into play, also i dont like to spam lasers cause he punishes me when im in da motion.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
no. if falcon gets a few good reads on fox, he's dead. fox doesnt even need that in a lot of situations. Watch jman v silent spectre matches to see the matchup at its finest (imo).

and yes. you getp unished for spamming lasers if you're not very careful about it. I personally only use lasers as a way of saying "come over here," I make no effort to use them to add damage or anything, only if my opponent is DD camping or something far away from me.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Yeah, Falcon needs to read Fox's mind to win, while Fox can just nairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshinenairshine till 434729380987% and kill him.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
there are genesis ones that aren't very high quality vid. good games though.

Top Bottom