• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
So i play a pretty good kirby, but im goin to a smashfest this sat. where people are most likely going to use high tier characters. Should i just stick to kirby or should i start practicing with a high tier character(to make my secondary)?

Runt

Smash Journeyman
stick with kirby. he may not be as good compared to other charecters but its priceless to see the look on other ppls faces wen u do a nice combo with kirby. lol

plus you can only get better playin with a character if u play ppl who are better than you who play as characters whi are considered better than kirby... BUT we all know here kirby is the best character in the game

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Well said.... Shiek is too tough to play, i decided to switch to bowser, hes even easier to play than kirby.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No sense neglecting high tiers in practice. My suggestion is to use whoever you want in friendlies, and whoever you'll win with in the tournament. If you can pwn everyone with Kirby, by all means go for it.

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
Dont worry stick with the pink roller, even tho he can be out-tier easily, unless your fighting someone with mega experiance, peoepl usually overshoot kirby with grabs, and other attacks, experience is key to beating a good kirby

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
My golden of rule of playing people who are too good:

Stick with a high tier character for match one. If you get your butt handed to you, switch to your lower tier character. Ironically, this strategy actually worked for me when I beat Arch's Marth with my Kirby :laugh:

ye25

Smash Journeyman
It worked for me too when i went from a 4 stock to a two stock from zhu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom