• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestions on the new brawl coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getsuga Tenshou

Smash Rookie
Since there is a new Nintendo system coming out this can only mean one thing...other than another mario kart.......but YES YOU BETCHA A NEW BRAWL, OR DOJO, OR FIGHTING, OR WHATEVER.....but what we all want to know is what characters will be in it, or at the least hope to be in it. if you guys have any suggestions please place it down, hopefully the nintendo people or brawl people will look at this and think " yeah, omg, that character should defintely be in the next brawl, or dojo, or fighting or whatever"

Personally i have 2 suggestions to this 1 have a character like someone from dragon quest that would be good

and 2 have some GODDAMN DIFFRENCIATION WITHIN THE CHARACTERS rather than different damage outputs, or just looking a different colout :D...tell me what you think i am very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom