• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion for metas down b!

forevameta

Smash Rookie
In PM if metaknight dimensional capes up from the ground he still has his jumps. what i suggest if he DC's up from the ground ONLY then he should be able to DC again in the air. in previous Kirby games meta knight would trick Kirby out by consistently teleporting in various directions to confuse him then strike. but if he DC's twice then he should loose all of his jumps and he should not be able to DC twice if he starts it from the air. I believe this will encourage the use of his down b and will turn meta into a less predictable character! let me know what you think.

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
With all due respect to your idea, meta is not predictable. The dimensional cape is good for predicting rolls, punishing stupid choices, and getting past edgeguards. Considering it's knockback, power, and range, it does not need a buff. I respect that you're thinking though. It's an interesting idea but he sure doesn't need it.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
And some of the mind games that go along with it too is definitely great. Say someone is edgeguarding and standing by the edge. Once in a blue moon, if they make a stupid mistake, using that to get back onto the platform and strike a hit allows for a possible rebuttal. I'm still actually testing the idea of where the good places to use them and angling them right now, but it's definitely good for that random moves.

Top Bottom