• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggestion: Continuous VS Mode

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Basically if "continuous VS mode" option was implemented and turned on,

The player would choose his or her characters and stages, and then the match would begin.

When the match ends it would start over instantly with the previous choices from the CSS and the SSS.

This would be great for those of us who enjoy playing random char. and random stage.
(If random characters or stages were chosen for the first match then when the match starts over the system would be selecting from random every time a new match begins)

but this would also be great for practicing certain stages and/or characters.

What do you guys think?

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
I really like this idea. It's very convinient. I hope this is implemented in the next release.

a vehicle

Smash Apprentice

Starting another match right away takes half a second if you press start twice
IMO this is useless and would consume time from coders

Eaode

Smash Champion
Or you could just set the stock count to 99 or something.
not the same if you play random
Also you still want to know who wins the individual matches, but you want to be continuous and remain serious. Trust me, it doesn't take long to start ****ing around in a 99 stock match.

Even still, this is very superfluous. As said, starting another match doesn't take long at all.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Back in the day when I wanted to pursue game design as a career I always wanted to have a salt shaker as a selectable option at the end of a match, yet both players would have to pick it to make it work, and it would just redo the match from the getgo. kinda similar.

but overall yeah, can basically just hit start a couple times and be back in the mix.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Also you still want to know who wins the individual matches, but you want to be continuous and remain serious. Trust me, it doesn't take long to start ****ing around in a 99 stock match.

Even still, this is very superfluous. As said, starting another match doesn't take long at all.
really? i wasnt aware

Top Bottom