• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow... too many posts and spam.

I realize people did make mistakes with regards to my rules. Thanks for at least letting them know. I'm very busy and I might need to close shop for a while. Those who have already requested previous to my post, your sigs will get done. For now, I have a lot of homework to do. Finals is creeping up in the next 2 weeks. I need to focus.

Make sure everyone who posts after me knows shop is closed, be nice about it, I'll finish the rest of the sigs as soon as I can. ;)

auroreon

Smash Ace
As I posted before, take as long as you want with mine sugar, your exams are more important so its fine.

You may want to edit the thread title saying its closed, just so people are aware instead of getting flooded with more requests.

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
Yea same with mine, take as long as you want and remeber everyone sugarpoultry has a life you know :laugh:

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I know the shop is close, but I never provided pics. Lol. So here they are.

I know you said not to pics also, but the second one is only a sprite, and I really wanted white Marth, so yea, I'm POSITIVE you could use your uber creativity-ness, and do something. ;).

So here is the main pic. http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mobfalife24/Others/Marth_ID_by_Novitano.jpg?t=1206455075

And here is the sprite.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mobfalife24/Others/Brawl-Marth-White.gif?t=1206455137

Now I know you may not be able to do this, but I figure it's worth a shot to ask. Lol. But in the main pic of Marth, he's no wearing a headband thing. I wanted to know if there's any possible way you could give him one, please? =). If not, it's totally understandable, I know how hard it can be to add to a hand drawn pic on a computer, so it's all good. Anyways, there's your pics, so you don't gotta go searching, and thanks a lot. Take your time. =).

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know the shop is close, but I never provided pics. Lol. So here they are.

I know you said not to pics also, but the second one is only a sprite, and I really wanted white Marth, so yea, I'm POSITIVE you could use your uber creativity-ness, and do something. ;).

So here is the main pic. http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mobfalife24/Others/Marth_ID_by_Novitano.jpg?t=1206455075

And here is the sprite.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mobfalife24/Others/Brawl-Marth-White.gif?t=1206455137

Now I know you may not be able to do this, but I figure it's worth a shot to ask. Lol. But in the main pic of Marth, he's no wearing a headband thing. I wanted to know if there's any possible way you could give him one, please? =). If not, it's totally understandable, I know how hard it can be to add to a hand drawn pic on a computer, so it's all good. Anyways, there's your pics, so you don't gotta go searching, and thanks a lot. Take your time. =).
You can only have one picture bud. ;) The headband thing will be impossible for either. One is hand drawn, the other is a sprite. O_O

And yes, I won't always be here (cursed homework), so if anyone requests, just be nice and tell them its closed. :) Thanks.

Repryx: I totally wish I could. Thundermistress isn't on a whole lot, but she does appreciate when I help around here. :p

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
How about we just ignore the people who are trying to get requests right now?
you don't realize just how unattentive some people are do you they sometimes request without thought for her opinion and are just rude
I sure hope neither of those were directed towards me. I already requested, I just had not given her pics to work with, and since she says she's gonna be working on sigs even though the shop's closed, I figure she needs the pics. Hopefully she checks it, and that's all. If it was directed towards me, I'm like 8th on the waiting list as Dial-Up.

And okay Sugar. But you can't just stick the sprite somewhere? Lol. =(. Idc about the headband. And the sprite has it btw. Lol.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hey SP, it's me again :D. I realize the s'hop is now closed due to finals and what not, but I thought I'd ask anyway and get in the queue. I also realize you've made me three signatures already... so if you want feel free to turn it down :/.
Text: CdBobo
Subtext:
Font: As long as it's readable without squinting :).
Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/512/ganondorfbc2.jpg
(I like this one too..) http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/zeldaboss1b.jpg
(and dis-a one) http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda09/Bosses/PhantomGanon.jpg
I was thinking put the first one in the middle (you'll probably have to cut off a bit on the left so that it's centered) but if you can, try and make some purple flame around his hand... like he was crushing it in his fist, kind of like his side taunt.
Dimensions/Size:
Signature style: sig
Border:
Colors:

The sig below that you made me is still great of course and I would like to simply switch between the two. So, since this one is relatively bright with the fire/what not, I would like the second one (assuming you make it) to be darker or at least have a much higher contrast (black/white etc.)... if you go that route make it.. dichotomous. <.<. I don't even know if that's a real word. but it makes sense and sounds cool so... ^_^.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Hey SP, it's me again :D. I realize the s'hop is now closed due to finals and what not, but I thought I'd ask anyway and get in the queue. I also realize you've made me three signatures already... so if you want feel free to turn it down :/.
Text: CdBobo
Subtext:
Font: As long as it's readable without squinting :).
Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/512/ganondorfbc2.jpg
(I like this one too..) http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/zeldaboss1b.jpg
(and dis-a one) http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda09/Bosses/PhantomGanon.jpg
I was thinking put the first one in the middle (you'll probably have to cut off a bit on the left so that it's centered) but if you can, try and make some purple flame around his hand... like he was crushing it in his fist, kind of like his side taunt.
Dimensions/Size:
Signature style: sig
Border:
Colors:

The sig below that you made me is still great of course and I would like to simply switch between the two. So, since this one is relatively bright with the fire/what not, I would like the second one (assuming you make it) to be darker or at least have a much higher contrast (black/white etc.)... if you go that route make it.. dichotomous. <.<. I don't even know if that's a real word. but it makes sense and sounds cool so... ^_^.
Yea dude. You're supposed to wait 'till the shop is open again. Then request. You're the only one that has requested since she closed the shop...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cdbobo, I'm sad because I very badly want to redu the sig I made you. I can't believe you still use that thing. O_O

Sorry, but I am closed and I'm sooooo... busy. :(

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Oh wow. 21 people on your list. You must be hella busy. 0_o I'll check back once a day to see how you're making it along. I need a Kirby sig. ^^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh wow. 21 people on your list. You must be hella busy. 0_o I'll check back once a day to see how you're making it along. I need a Kirby sig. ^^
I probably won't open for a while. I have to finish this list, then I might be able to open, but my husband and I are going on a tour for our wind ensemble, and we'll be gone for 2 weeks. O_O Yeah... its going to be mayham then. I'm going to have a mod close my thread down while I'm gone just so spam and crap won't happen while I don't have access to a computer.

Hopefully I can get those 21 sigs done and open for a bit longer before we leave. ;)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i thought u said u weren't going to be opening your shop to so many people anymore?after the last huge list u said u wouldn't be opening it for more than like 5 at a time. lol what happened?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i thought u said u weren't going to be opening your shop to so many people anymore?after the last huge list u said u wouldn't be opening it for more than like 5 at a time. lol what happened?
I was doing that a while ago, but too many people didn't listen and all chaos broke loose. :(

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I probably won't open for a while. I have to finish this list, then I might be able to open, but my husband and I are going on a tour for our wind ensemble, and we'll be gone for 2 weeks. O_O Yeah... its going to be mayham then. I'm going to have a mod close my thread down while I'm gone just so spam and crap won't happen while I don't have access to a computer.

Hopefully I can get those 21 sigs done and open for a bit longer before we leave. ;)
>.< Good luck with getting all of those done. ^^

I'll definitely keep my eye on this thread in case of an open spot.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Sugar. One last thing. I didn't have a premium account when I requested an avatar with my sig, but I have one now. So IF you have the time, could you maybe? But if you don't it's cool. It's not a big deal at all. I just was wondering if you could.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Avi's are easy, and I could, but I probably shouldn't. ;)
Haha. Nice sense of humor. ;).

Just Marth, with Dial-Up on it, blue font. (Not spelled with caps(DiAL-Up). I'm ditching that...). Thank you so much. =). Oh, so just to clarify, I don't want DiAL-Up on the sig. Just Dial-Up. :)

Which by any chance. I searched the boards countless times. I can't find it. Would you know how to change my Username now that I have a premium account? That's the biggest reason why I did it, and now Idk how. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom