• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Years

Smash Lord
not 2 be rude but i dont see mine up yet...have u finished it yet??? if not its koo take your time and hook that sucka up haha

D

Deleted member

Wolf is better and stronger than fox and falco. If you haven't played the game, then don't go off YouTube vids and make assumptions.

Oh and get out of my thread....

If you aren't going to wait patiently to request, stop spamming right now.

Desruprot's Smexy sig:
I took a snapshot of it while I was playing Brawl. (Japanese copy).

Yaya: I had a hard time with the render being low quality, but I think this turned out ok.
Sig for Staz:

Ready.... GO!
Kentalicious:

I made a more creative one for fun. :)
Sig for Mushroomring:
They're all awesome. Keep up the good work, SP.:)

D

Deleted member

not 2 be rude but i dont see mine up yet...have u finished it yet??? if not its koo take your time and hook that sucka up haha
I think it's because you never clarified whether you wanted Samus or Wolf in your sig; You can only have one.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, he wanted a Wolf Sig. I'm trying to find where I said that, but I didn't put you on my first BECAUSE.... my list was already full. You requested but in my post I clarified that you could only have 1 image for future reference. You have to wait around till the list is empty again. And don't nag Kent, he was right. Sorry.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3951713&postcount=2878

Paperlink... I'm not sure when... might need to trace your posts down and find where I posted that. See if its been a month.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Is it judged from when he asked for a sig?
cuz it was about post numba 2275- thats almost 700 off.

and it says it was edited by him @ jan 5, and its feb 20 now
:D your in luck paper link
just have to wait for the 5 people to be finished

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
RicanThunder, you'll have to wait.

3Years, nah, I remember your request, I'll take care of it. Question though, you just want 3Years in it? or some other text?

I wish I could get a mod to help out. Or, somebody could make me a mod of just this thread. Bwaha! Yeah I kind of helped the spam, stuff like that should be taken to PM but whatev.

I'll finish the sigs tonight and more people can request. 3Years, I'll do yours tonight as well.

I'm starting to think this 5 requests thing isn't going to work very well.... but I know if I make it longer I'll start to feel stressed... :(

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Text: Raykz
Subtext: "You're too slow!"
Font: Whatever you would like, I trust your taste
Image: http://dersu.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/sonic.png
Dimensions/Size: Average, I'd like my SSS banner to be able to be seen as well as the full signature
Signature style: sig
Border: Again, what you like
Colors: Whatever you think would fit Sonic the best

Note: Maybe add some Blurr effects to make it look more like, you know, Sonic, but if its too much trouble or if it makes the sig look bad, then nevermind this.

I know it will take some time to get to my request, and ill patiently wait. Thanks in advanced.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Please...

Text: Cut The Darkness (Size 20)(Times New Roman, Italics)
Subtext: Link Lord (Size 22)(something that looks a LITTLE cursive, but easy to read and NOT thin) (Bold)
(both text and subtext in gold, a bit illuminated if at all possible))
Image: Master Sword(when its glowing gold in the twilight realm(can't find pic :( ))
Backround: A dark, twilight feeling
Dimensions/Size: As big as possible, while still fitting into my sig(not a premium member)
Signature style: Sig

PLEASE!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS!!! :(

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh* Since its hard for everybody to grasp this concept, I'll just have to do it the old fashion way.... anybody can request. Those that just barely posted will be added to the list. If you aren't on the list, post again.

Link Lord, if you can't find an image, how am I supposed to? ;) Find another one...

Request! No more 5 limit!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
omgomgogmogmogmgo lol lemme go get my pic lol

Text: i'm feeling LuCKy
Subtext:none
Font:your choice
Image:http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5610/battle0091024x768de6.jpg
Dimensions/Size:
Signature style:sig
Border:your choice?
Colors: blue plz:) and like a cool blue backround

is it possible to edit out the backround in the sonic pic?

and can you only do one character? if possible i would really love a pic of dedede in there plz.....if not ill be really happy with just sonic

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can request now if you would like. I finally opened it up to everyone. But this way, I have to close the thread until all the sigs get done, IF it the waiting list gets too big.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Text: whatever you want
Subtext: whatever you want
Font: whatever you want
Image: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/Yangwastaken/ID.jpg
Dimensions/Size: whatever you want
Signature style: signature
Border: whatever you want
Colors: maybe orange to match my swf name?

you dont have to use the kitty gang in the background if you dont want to. i left a lot of the signature up to you because thats the best kind, the ones where artist can roam freely through the fields of creativity xD

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Read the rules dude.... First come first serve... there no "shotgun" calling or dibsing
Kenta I think you should look a few pages before you tell me to read the rulesme and that guy with the cloud avatar posted within the same minute, and Sugar told me that i need to hold on so I'm trying to see i am next on the list or not...Cool your jets man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom