• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death Tips/Tricks?

Discolicious

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, a lot of times i find myself behind on the last stock and a swallowcide obviously evens it up. Any tips for sudden death (Although f-b spam seems an obvious one)

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
fb spam is the most obvious one and probably the best land a gordo and your done , chain grabbing is always an option , ftilt pretty much out ranges lots of moves in the game , it seems like you are new to me no offense there pal so pretty much play defensively try to fb spam and chaingrab to rack up damage pretty fast try using swallow setups for offstage and edge battling and try to have a fresh fast move to make the desicive blow

Mith_

Smash Champion
fb spam is the most obvious one and probably the best land a gordo and your done , chain grabbing is always an option , ftilt pretty much out ranges lots of moves in the game , it seems like you are new to me no offense there pal so pretty much play defensively try to fb spam and chaingrab to rack up damage pretty fast try using swallow setups for offstage and edge battling and try to have a fresh fast move to make the desicive blow
You don't need all of this for Sudden Death.

All you need is:
-Waddle Dee (They kill at 300%)
-F/DTilt
-Bair
-F/BThrow

You have plenty of options my friend.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
i think to some extent he doenst really mean sudden death in which you get the 300% he means when you both have 1 stock remaining and are fairly equal in percentage correct me if im wrong

Buuman

Smash Ace
if a sudden death were to surface in a tourney, the person with the higher percent before the sudden death (regardless who swallowcided/bowsersided) took place would be the victor.

Top Bottom