• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SubSpace Enemies - [Team Building!]

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey everyone! Thunderspam here!

Alright... ages ago I started Project Primid. The project then spawned the idea of creating a Machinima, using an entire cast of the SubSpace Emissary characters. Quite literally, there is only one playable character I planned on using. Now, I have almost everything together for the project. Scripts, voice actors, the ability to film...

But the one thing I failed to pull together were the characters. It's pathetic, I know. I keep running into glitches, and currently out of my cast of sixteen or so characters, I have one completed, and that would be Primid.

So, I decided to ask you guys for help! The sheer amount of characters is overwhelming, and I can't handle it all by myself. In return, since I can't pay you or anything, I would use your name/screen name in the credits of my series at the end of every episode. Sorry, it's the best I have. Regardless, you would get a little bit of notoriety.

Now, here is a full list of characters I need to get completed. If you are interested in helping me out with a project, you can contact me in a number of ways, which I will list at the bottom.

• Feyesh (High priority) (Pikazz)
  • Armight (High Priority) (Pikazz)
  • Ticken (High Priority) (Pikazz)
  • Puppit (High Priority)
  • Shaydas (High Priority) (Pikazz)
  • Poppant (Mid Priority) (Pikazz)
  • Shellpod (Mid Priority)
  • Spaak (Mid Priority)
  • Galleom(Low Priority)
  • Bucculus (Low Priority)
  • Towtow (Low Priority)

These are pretty much the basic characters of the series. I have listed from their priorities, and who I need to get completed. While I appreciate help on all of them, I would first like to knock out the high priority ones, since they all appear in episode one.

If you would like to know more about the series, then feel free to ask. Also, here is a list of contact information so that you can get a hold of me if I am not checking here. Thanks to anyone interested in helping.

[CONTACT STUFF]
Email: Thunder_Spam@hotmail.com
Youtube: Thunderspam

n64billy

Smash Ace
Yes! Take Pikazz on board! He's AMAZING at Machinimas!! :3

I remember STARTING a Puppit, but never did anything as your previous request died out...
Do you have ideas on who you want which character over?

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Alright, thanks guys.

Pikazz, usually I can knock out any texture issues, so if you have fixed any motion problems, then can you send me a download link? I can actually use him for an intro and stuff. If you feel like helping out, then sure, take your pick at whatever character you want. I just need them to be in Machinimating shape, and they don't really have to be able to fight.

As for you Billy, if you want to FINISH Puppit, then please do. Just use the bone adder before you do much. Also, can you fix the animation issues? K thanks!

As for the characters you should overlap, feel free to overlap anybody. I will be disabling their sound effects, and a fair amount of graphical effects anyways. Thanks again guys. If you want more details or whatever, you have my contact info.

DeltaV

Smash Rookie
Maybe i can make idea's for movesets...too bad i cannot construct them:(

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
okaaay. I found out the problem with poppant. some bad and good news ,_,

HIS own walk bone index is 3, if I trying to make him over with a character with the same walk bone index, he will turn invisible. the good news is he can walk and run w/o the run glitch

IF I make him over one with walk bone index 2 (olimar and IC). the good news is the model will show up in game (with glitchy texture D: ) the bad news is his bone index 2 is NOT stick to any polygons on him so I cant fix the walk glitch ;_;

the solutions! will find a character with a walk index 4 xD

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
okaaay. I found out the problem with poppant. some bad and good news ,_,

HIS own walk bone index is 3, if I trying to make him over with a character with the same walk bone index, he will turn invisible. the good news is he can walk and run w/o the run glitch

IF I make him over one with walk bone index 2 (olimar and IC). the good news is the model will show up in game (with glitchy texture D: ) the bad news is his bone index 2 is NOT stick to any polygons on him so I cant fix the walk glitch ;_;

the solutions! will find a character with a walk index 4 xD
Sounds great Pikazz! Sorry, don't know any characters myself. If you don't mind me asking, once you are done candypants, could you maybe help me hammer out some animation issues in Nagagog? I wasn't able to fix it myself ToT

Maybe i can make idea's for movesets...too bad i cannot construct them:(
No. I am perfectly capable of coming up with movesets I do not plan to program. This is for a Machinima, so I don't need many attacks, aside from a few fight scenes, in which case they will be basic attacks. I am going to put it bluntly to you. If you do not have any skills, then you probably should not be offering support. Learn something, and then come back.

I know that there was someone working on Nagagog, but I don't know who...
Thanyou, all he did was put the model on a character. It is garbage to me.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Sounds great Pikazz! Sorry, don't know any characters myself. If you don't mind me asking, once you are done candypants, could you maybe help me hammer out some animation issues in Nagagog? I wasn't able to fix it myself ToT
didn't find any character with walk index 4 ;_;
maybe if I trying to make it possibly to walk with a character with walk index 2 but it is kinda hard and neary impossibly (i think D: )
dont know how to fix the model show up on walk index 3 character yet either D8

sure, let me take a look on Nagagog :3

highfive

Smash Lord

Now with eyes and clickable! Just quote this post and copy all the stuff above and slap it in to your signature.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
seemed like I fixed the walk problem on candypants :D

buuut not sure, need to test it first
Thanks Pikazz! That is awesome! As long as for the most part I can use it in a Machinima, then we are good, and you don't need to focus on much else. I am just not too handy in pounding out glitches.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Thanks Pikazz! That is awesome! As long as for the most part I can use it in a Machinima, then we are good, and you don't need to focus on much else. I am just not too handy in pounding out glitches.
its fixed 83 easier than I expect o.o

but I have still the texture problem D:, it still mess up Dx
and I notice his leg has a glitch :(

oh btw, added you on msn :3

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I got fairly far through that project, actually. You're just butthurt because you still believe something that isn't true. The only reason I stopped working on it was because my grades started slipping so I had to take a break from all things entertaining for a while so I could bring them back up again.

I ended up stopping/pausing (Depending on whose side you're on) it because there was a definite lack of interest in the project. I still have the files though, if you want to use them.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Nokaubure! Since Auroros is only a small part in episode one, I will be sure to use this.
I can give you the download link if you want.

And... what is the name of the enemy that grows 3 times, laught, and are fat? I want to do this enemy :bee:

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
its fixed 83 easier than I expect o.o

but I have still the texture problem D:, it still mess up Dx
and I notice his leg has a glitch :(

oh btw, added you on msn :3
Alright, sweet man. I don't use MSN much, but I will make a point of signing on at some point. Don't know much about the leg glitch, but I should be able to fix the texture issue. Read down to where I talk to Nokabure now please! XD

I got fairly far through that project, actually. You're just butthurt because you still believe something that isn't true. The only reason I stopped working on it was because my grades started slipping so I had to take a break from all things entertaining for a while so I could bring them back up again.

I ended up stopping/pausing (Depending on whose side you're on) it because there was a definite lack of interest in the project. I still have the files though, if you want to use them.
No, I am not butthurt. All you did was take Nagagog and put him onto another character. I really don't care by this point that you support a fascist party that is extremely Anti-Semetic, and I would forget about it if you didn't bring it up at every turn. You are just butthurt because I called you out on it.

And no, I don't want your crappy files, since I can replicate them myself in a few minutes with ease.

I can give you the download link if you want.

And... what is the name of the enemy that grows 3 times, laught, and are fat? I want to do this enemy :bee:
This would be Nagagog. I asked Pikazz to look at it, but I am not sure how far he got on it. Ask him about it if you want. Also, guys, if you are going to make Nagagog, and he must be on an Alloy, can you please make it Blue Alloy? Thanks. This is a rather high priority character, since it is my second main character.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Alright, sweet man. I don't use MSN much, but I will make a point of signing on at some point. Don't know much about the leg glitch, but I should be able to fix the texture issue. Read down to where I talk to Nokabure now please! XD

This would be Nagagog. I asked Pikazz to look at it, but I am not sure how far he got on it. Ask him about it if you want. Also, guys, if you are going to make Nagagog, and he must be on an Alloy, can you please make it Blue Alloy? Thanks. This is a rather high priority character, since it is my second main character.
I send the file by yt :3
but I think you have to fix the texture problem D:

*see the answer in yt letter*

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
nah I leave nagagog to pikazz.
Some sugestions if you want ideas:
- His normal size is the second transform (yellow)
- mushroom is the third transform (red)
- poison mushroom is the first transform (blue)
- and in all of these put the nagagog laught sound and grow animation.

mmm... another enemy that I can do... since, primid and aroaros are my favourite enemies, and both of these are do. What about the enemy that becomes ungry when ataked? (in PAL is called mamufante, dont known his name in NTSC), are this enemy in your list? I have a planing with this: He is ungry at the start, he has a atak to sleep and recover %, his ataks are bites, and whith his final smash, he has electricity in his body.

and I found a tip to give down dodges and air dodges to alloys :p

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
No, I am not butthurt. All you did was take Nagagog and put him onto another character. I really don't care by this point that you support a fascist party that is extremely Anti-Semetic, and I would forget about it if you didn't bring it up at every turn. You are just butthurt because I called you out on it.

And no, I don't want your crappy files, since I can replicate them myself in a few minutes with ease.
First off; not even 10 minutes of talking over skype will explain ANYTHING about a person. It just shows how stubborn you are about this. And second, I started making a few animations, I had his dash attack perfected, and I was working on movement animations. I won't be working on him anymore, regardless of the lack of interest in him, but because whenever I think about it I think of you being the worst troll in history.
Also because I want Lloyd in mah brawl more than Naggy /Advertisement

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
First off; not even 10 minutes of talking over skype will explain ANYTHING about a person. It just shows how stubborn you are about this. And second, I started making a few animations, I had his dash attack perfected, and I was working on movement animations. I won't be working on him anymore, regardless of the lack of interest in him, but because whenever I think about it I think of you being the worst troll in history.
Also because I want Lloyd in mah brawl more than Naggy /Advertisement
Cool story bro.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Case in point.
For any mods that are currently looking at this, I feel as if Thanyou has brought my topic very off topic. Mind giving him a friendly nudge to remind him that he is currently in my topic, and if he doesn't like it, he can leave? Thanks guys!

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
  • Shaydas (High Priority)
I told you it he was harder to make than he seemed.

I don't want to get between the fight that you two are in, but I just want to say that the Nagagog he made does have all of the basic animations complete and would be a good base to expand upon if you want to give him more attack moves and the more advanced animations.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
I told you it he was harder to make than he seemed.
Actually I was so preoccupied with about five other characters at the time, I never got around to working on him. No harm no foul, Shifter.

I don't want to get between the fight that you two are in, but I just want to say that the Nagagog he made does have all of the basic animations complete and would be a good base to expand upon if you want to give him more attack moves and the more advanced animations.
Eh, fight isn't the best way to put it. Fighting requires both sides to be arguing. It was something about Thanyou thinking Hitler was cool. Regardless, if you look back a couple hundred pages in your topic Shifter, you will notice that I too was working on Nagagog at the same time, and I managed to complete exactly what he had before he did. So as I stated before, what Thanyou has created is useless to me. Nor do I want to give credit to someone who promotes Anti-Semetism. I may not be Jewish, but I have standards.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Thunderspam: did you want to fix the walkglitch or it is other problem with animation on nagagog?

if it the walk glitch I have fix it :3
Sweetness! Thank you Pikazz! That was what I was having trouble with because I fail at fixing walk glitches. Alright, can you send what you have via another mediafire, because I want to do some work on him. As soon he is done, I can actually do some filming for episode one.

Now I just need to finish Feyesh, Armight, and Ticken, and I can film pretty much the entire thing. I'll send you what I have of all three later, because I have to go right now. Thanks again man.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Sweetness! Thank you Pikazz! That was what I was having trouble with because I fail at fixing walk glitches. Alright, can you send what you have via another mediafire, because I want to do some work on him. As soon he is done, I can actually do some filming for episode one.

Now I just need to finish Feyesh, Armight, and Ticken, and I can film pretty much the entire thing. I'll send you what I have of all three later, because I have to go right now. Thanks again man.
wait, before I will send it I am thinking of a possibly problem :/
both nagagog and poppant are over olimar and if you will use them on the same time, it will cause problem :/

sure, I can wait :3

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
wait, before I will send it I am thinking of a possibly problem :/
both nagagog and poppant are over olimar and if you will use them on the same time, it will cause problem :/

sure, I can wait :3
Why don't we just use the bone adder and port them to someone else?

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
I want to see the film :p

For walk 2 isue: you can add chr0 files to fitmotion.pac and putting in the EMPTY movesets...

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
If you aren't interested, don't bother. Serrix has contacted me once, and hasn't responded since.

I am still looking for help though guys. I can't put all of this work on Pikazz.
Sorry about that, we've had other things... but yes, I'll see if I can get any help on this. GeminiCrossFade, when we've had at least a little progress, then yes. I will notify in this thread.

Top Bottom