• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Snake and Luigi XD

Snake: Colonel...who's this guy in the hat!
Colonel: Snake, that's Mario...why he's wearing green I don't know...
Luigi: I'm-a Luigi!
Snake: Colonel...he says his name is Luigi...not Mario...
Luigi: That's mama Luigi to you!

domriver

Smash Lord
Snake & Mega Man jajjaja can you imagine that! I can.. I hope that IF megaman is in the game he would be incorporated into the SSE that would be like the best thing.

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
He's probobably neutral making cameo appearances like Link and yoshi watch the halberd, the screen quickly goes right to show snake with binoculars or Samus' suit falls off to reveal Zamus .zooms into bg to show a box moving closer her :p

But I don't think Snake will be paired with Z/Samus. Remember, it's rated E :p

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Kirby + Snake

Snake: Colonel i can't break this things neck.

Colonel: Try throwing a grenade.

Snake: I did he ate it. What the heck is this thing?

Colonel: That must be kirby.

Snake: Ferbie?

Colonel: No Kirby is a-

(kirby steals radio)

Kirby: Hiiiiiii!

Snake: Give me that back

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Snake+Sonic

beep....beep....beep

Snake: Otacon what is this blue thing, his so fast i can't get a grip
Otacon: thats sonic the headgehog ,he can run as fast as the speed of sound
Snake: WHAT!! you got to be kidding me
Otacon: well is more of the speed of light
Snake: oh great!!!
Otacon: Snake can you get me his autograph
Snake:........

(transmission end)

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
I think the videos of him talking about Wario, Samus and Yoshi are in the Emissary. I bet he teams up with Samus. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

=S-A=

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I think Snake will fit in. The subspace army will have a role in the creation of metal gear.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I reckon that Snake will be more like an anti-hero. Maybe in a MGS level, he is encountered by the current character the player is, but won't help out, but then he finds out that Liquid/someone else is a part of the SSE, and wants to get revenge or stop him or something. :p

I like the idea of Snake and Olimar. =D

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
Solid Snake is a hidden character, so he may not have a role in the Subspace Emissary. If anything, I'd say he would team up with Samus or be an extra character to be a replacement if you unlock him.
I think that if you play as a hidden character, then a new track in the story is laid out. That could then include snake.
He would most likely try to challenge mario into a climatic battle as explained by the codec.
But maybe that might be someone else (nodding to MGS2). I know I would be laughing my head off if one of the cutscenes was a codec with the purple stuffed giraffe doing a hari kari. I need sissors! 61!:dizzy:

Top Bottom