• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary Boss: Petey Piranha

blayde_axel

Smash Master
NOT playable. AT ALL. That's like playing with Master Hand.

...BTW, if there's a debug menu, then, by all means, hack away! We could play as the Ancient Minister! lol.

Well, I'm assuming the one that you don't save will end up battling you in the future. Then you kick their butts and they become sensible again.

Then again, maybe they get turned back into trophies... OMG, I love the fact that it's actually part of the story now! lol.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Dojo Link: Subspace Emissary Boss: Petey Piranha

Subspace Emissary Boss: Petey Piranha

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Subspace Emissary, it’s rumored that there will be boss appearances.

This time, I’d like to introduce the first boss you encounter: Petey Piranha!

He... He’s huge!

Too intense!

Locked in the iron cages he holds are the princesses, Peach and Zelda. He looks angry. Wh-what is he doing?

He’s attacking with the iron cages!

You can save either Zelda or Peach, depending on which cage you damage more and subsequently break.

What will happen to the one you don’t save?!
This is by far the WORST update......ever....

EPIC FAILURE!

So sorry, try again Sakurai. Try again.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I've read this thread from beggining to end.... I'm certainly surprised at how many people think Peach and Zelda turn to stones... also how many people think the cage is ganondorf... Or that Ridley and Dedede have the same status as petey to become Just a boss and not a boss and a PC.

nuro

Smash Lord
its funny how sakurai asks what will happen to the one u dont save...

its kinda obvious i think since they are both princesses that always need rescuing.

save zelda from the cage and u will have to rescue peach later on and vice versa

I bet if u save peach then later on you will play as link to rescue zelda or mario wit peach vice versa

Tbacksha

Smash Apprentice
Now that we know the story branches, how do we know that we aren’t seeing what would happen if you picked to play Kirby over Mario?
What if you can choose to play as Mario and Kirby gets hit by a cannon or whatever?
Meh, I think it is plausible.

OlimarPWNS200

Smash Apprentice
its funny how sakurai asks what will happen to the one u dont save...

its kinda obvious i think since they are both princesses that always need rescuing.

save zelda from the cage and u will have to rescue peach later on and vice versa

I bet if u save peach then later on you will play as link to rescue zelda or mario wit peach vice versa
yea hes rite they would eat or turn one of them into stone.

binki2lk

Smash Rookie
in adventure mode of subspace emmissary the first boss i have to save is princess peach because that the
first series i played in nintendo 64 so i have to save peach really really fast before the smash stadium exproids up the place up.

Top Bottom