• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid Question

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Just played SSE for first time (I am a melee and a Project M player, i dont play brawl too often xD) and i felt something weird about it?? Does some parts of SSE haves an increased gravity? I can barely SHD with falcon and my SH Pk fire with lucas lands perfectly.

FIREL

Smash Ace
It is different. I think they changed it so that everyone has a similar falling speed.
It's also much more difficult to short hop and recovering can be harder for certain characters.

Though, the gravity is normal when you're fighting a boss or character.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Everybody also has the same running speed so it makes me want to snap my Brawl disk whenever I see Captain Falcon running next to Ganon.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
The camera in SSE makes me rage so much.

If it's true everyone runs at the same speed, I can see why. If you're doing 2 player coop and your partner is moving slower than you...

:038:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The gravity is increased and characters are overall slower. When playing in co-op the second player gets faster as they get farther away from the point character.

Also, special moves such as Sonic's Spindash, Jigglypuff's Rollout, Gliding, and Wario's Bike are not effected by the slowdown on speed. So if you want to get through a level fast as you can abuse those special moves.

Top Bottom