• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid 4chan f@ggot makes another ****ty video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
Technically, you're a 4chan f@ggot, for following what 4chan is doing. Let them be ******** about Smash.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I actually thought he was pretty funny.

theJollity

Smash Rookie
Cripes, do tiers really matter this much to that many people? Enough to make OP create this thread and enough to almost make Dylan_Tnga quit? I think it's absolutely ridiculous to base THAT much importance on these tiers.

And where the hell on that video or video page does it EVER mention 4chan?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Why? it goes a little far, but its true, with some people at least.

theJollity

Smash Rookie
Heh... for a sec I forgot I'm talking to an Elitist Competitive Tourney ****.
I'll be enjoying myself with this game while you contemplate seppuku over a loss to some low-tier character.

D13

Smash Ace
I actually thought both vids were kind of funny. They do a lot of exaggerating, though.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Isn't this sort of... ironic?

I really can't decide who I should side with. The side that thinks you should kill yourself by being beaten by Link, or the side that honestly gets so butt hurt about how random people on the internet play a video game, that they make a series of YouTube videos and spam them on SmashBoards.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
d >_>b... I found funny the FD one, this one... eeh, only the yoshi trash talking XP...

Although I have to admit that I know some people that base their game on tiers XP

d<_< b...

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm amazed at how accurate the final destination video was. I'm not even kidding anymore, every single competitive player I've met is some communist who hates casual players and believes in a strict religion:

Tier List -- God
Items -- Satan
Final Destination -- The holy land

Seriously, even competitive players should learn how to be casual outside a tournament now and then -_- or at least ACCEPT it.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Your resistance merely makes their e-peens harder.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I'm amazed at how accurate the final destination video was. I'm not even kidding anymore, every single competitive player I've met is some communist who hates casual players and believes in a strict religion:

Tier List -- God
Items -- Satan
Final Destination -- The holy land

Seriously, even competitive players should learn how to be casual outside a tournament now and then -_- or at least ACCEPT it.
So you've met four competitive players, all members of some sort of pseudo-Christian Smash Bros. cult?

Seriously though, let's not overgeneralize. I've played in very many Melee tourneys, and now in quite a few Brawl tourneys, and I just got done playing random chars on random maps with items on.

Y'all casuals don't want us to stereotype y'all, so don't do it to us.

Thanks man, hope you meet some non-dbag competitives in your area.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Your post history is rather awful, cdilink - IIIIII mean Elitist Competitive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom