• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff that creeps you out.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Ok, there are many things when surfing the web, but to you, what is the most creepiest thing you ever saw?
Nanalan

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There are lots of things that creep me out. Can't mention all of them at once.
I don't even know if it's okay to mention them here lol.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Ok, there are many things when surfing the web, but to you, what is the most creepiest thing you ever saw?
Nanalan
Insects. Just about every insect you can think of with the exception of ants, flies and bees. I've used a book before to kill a stinkbug lol

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Actually, for me, it's roaches and The Thing.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just about every insect but mainly spiders, especially daddy long legs.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
This is kinda funny but i used to be scared of Giga bowser lol
When i when to sleep i though he was there standing there staring at me with that ugly face.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Off the top of my head, I can't stand graphical glitches in old school video games; something about seeing them just freaks me out for some reason.

Pachinkosam

Off the top of my head, I can't stand graphical glitches in old school video games; something about seeing them just freaks me out for some reason.
The ones that freak me out are the Playstation 2 and 3 glitches. They give goosebumps.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I have a couple of irrational fears I'd like to mention.
My first and biggest one is a weird phobia called trypophobia. Basically I get extremely uncomfortable and disgusted by...patterns of small holes. Apparently, it's not an "officia" phobia, but I can attest to having it.
It's hard to explain, so here's an easy, non-offensive example - beehive.

I've always been disturbed by seeing beehives and anything with a pattern similar to them. I have no idea why though. Even certain things like a series of bullet holes will make me uneasy.
They do not have to be round holes, by the way, or completely hollow. Basically an series of depressions on a surface makes me uneasy.

My other fear? Oh, that's ghosts. Not afraid of zombies at all, but despite not believing in them at all, ghosts disturb me 9 times out of 10.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Not a lot are creepy. The ones I AM afraid of is Wolf, Teranchula, & Black Widow
Wolf spiders and spiders smaller than a dime aren't scary.
Anything else = Too creepy for comfort, just toss a book at it and run for your life.

Moths creep me out though, they're like the emo version of butterflies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Bronies, i'm fine with... Furries though... why do they exist?
My friend's, cousin's, neighbor told me it's because they enjoy being furries. That said, I do find furries weird myself, although I shouldn't really talk because I'm into possibly weirder. But we're not going to go into that.

You know that level in Kingdom Hearts where you're inside a whale? Or those episodes of Dragonball Z, where Goku and Vegeta are inside Buu? What about the entire concept of Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story? Basically, anything that involves being trapped within the fleshy compounds of another living being gives me the heebie jeebies. Everything is just so nasty and disgusting and I don't wanna see.

Was thinking about borrowing Gears of Wars 2 from a friend, heard there was a level where you're inside a giant worm, never spoke about it again. Never finished Kingdom Hearts or Chain of Memories because of Monstro, thankfully I played Kingdom Hearts II first and I pray Kingdom Hearts III avoids it.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
My friend's, cousin's, neighbor told me it's because they enjoy being furries. That said, I do find furries weird myself, although I shouldn't really talk because I'm into possibly weirder. But we're not going to go into that.

You know that level in Kingdom Hearts where you're inside a whale? Or those episodes of Dragonball Z, where Goku and Vegeta are inside Buu? What about the entire concept of Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story? Basically, anything that involves being trapped within the fleshy compounds of another living being gives me the heebie jeebies. Everything is just so nasty and disgusting and I don't wanna see.

Was thinking about borrowing Gears of Wars 2 from a friend, heard there was a level where you're inside a giant worm, never spoke about it again. Never finished Kingdom Hearts or Chain of Memories because of Monstro, thankfully I played Kingdom Hearts II first and I pray Kingdom Hearts III avoids it.
So you hate being inside someone/something as levels? Good luck beating ocarina of time. :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, as I said, I have a non-offensive example of this fear in my post.
Looking it up was...quite a painful experience though...

Oh, don't worry. Was planning on playing, then heard of that one section. I think I'm fine leaving WindWaker as my only Zelda game.
Well, to be far, OoT doesn't even look like insides that much...and you could texture mod the game to make it blue or something. :p

Last edited:

Chinaux

Smash Ace

it's called vore and it's a fetish for creeps

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Well, to be far, OoT doesn't even look like insides that much...and you could texture mod the game to make it blue or something. :p
I think that'd just make it worse, I'm inside someone and it's discolored? Eww...

it's called vore and it's a fetish for creeps
Vore is the idea sexualized, and while it does fall under my "Heeby Jeeby" category, it's only a small part. I don't want to see it period. Oh teacher is showing a video that tours the digestive system? I think I have a fever, I can't come in today. Magic School Bus has an episode on the circulatory system? I'll pass.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
If this were a year ago I'd say this

but after watching it, it's fine.

Certain insects and empty places do creep me out for real tho.

Also Nanalan is sick. That was my childhood.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Slugs, worms, snakes, or anything that's slimy and has no legs and moves about on the ground.

~Astra

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChainsawPolice
Justin Bieber creeps me out.
Honestly, I don't get the hate for Beiber's music now.

I mean, he is an bit of a prick. Childhood fame does that to you. But after his voice broke, his voice sounds a lot more tolerable. I've been vibing out to Where Are Ü a lot recently. His singing sounds a lot more from-the-heart in that song.

And he grew up, too. He looks a lot less like a lesbian now.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Honestly, I don't get the hate for Beiber's music now.

I mean, he is an bit of a prick. Childhood fame does that to you. But after his voice broke, his voice sounds a lot more tolerable. I've been vining out to Where Are Ü a lot recently. His singing sounds a lot more from-the-heart in that song.

And he grew up, too. He looks a lot less like a lesbian now.
I personally just hate the guy's personality. His songs are... okay... I don't really listen to it, but I'm not going to hate on someone who does.

Pachinkosam

I mean I didn't like Jesse McCartney back 2005 that's was way before JB.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The sound a Wii makes when it crashes gives me a huge jumpscare every time it happens.

And just listening to it even makes me shudder for some reason.

Last edited:

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Not a lot are creepy. The ones I AM afraid of is Wolf, Teranchula, & Black Widow
Spiders are the worst! They're so sneaky. You turn around and one is on your wall, then it occurs to you that's it probably been there this whole time. One time I was making a sandwich in the kitchen, felt something at my foot, look down and see a huge wolf spider. Needless to say, I kicked that thing away with my bare foot and ran for my cousin's shoes (he's almost 7 feet tall, huge shoes for huge spiders :yeahboi:) Other arachnids are cool, like scorpions. Ticks can gtfo my planet tho. Found a few huge ones on my grandmother's dogs, thought they were tumors or something until I noticed the legs. Got the shivers, man. Trypophobia pictures make me uncomfortable as well.

Edit: I like bugs, but anything with more than 3 pairs of legs is NOPE. Keep every centipede/millipede away from me.

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , I agree on the crashing noises. They're unsettling.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Spiders are the worst! They're so sneaky. You turn around and one is on your wall, then it occurs to you that's it probably been there this whole time. One time I was making a sandwich in the kitchen, felt something at my foot, look down and see a huge wolf spider. Needless to say, I kicked that thing away with my bare foot and ran for my cousin's shoes (he's almost 7 feet tall, huge shoes for huge spiders :yeahboi:) Other arachnids are cool, like scorpions. Ticks can gtfo my planet tho. Found a few huge ones on my grandmother's dogs, thought they were tumors or something until I noticed the legs. Got the shivers, man. Trypophobia pictures make me uncomfortable as well.

Edit: I like bugs, but anything with more than 3 pairs of legs is NOPE. Keep every centipede/millipede away from me.

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , I agree on the crashing noises. They're unsettling.
That gave me chills reading that. I've never come across a Wolf spider that is that big. Scorpions creep my dad out (in fact, I think they're the only beings he's afraid of). Beetles can be blown into oblivion as far as I'm concerned. My mom once found a tick the size of a quarter off our black lab, it was full of blood. I've heard stories of scorpions getting into random homes in Arizona before. Creepy.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Otakus/weebs/etc definitely creep me out.

Top Bottom