• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strongest item to throw?

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I think it's either the bat or the spiked guy.
I get much more satisfaction out of nailing someone with the spiky thing.

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
haha, the Bat.

It's an inside joke

"do you know the best use for a Bat?"
"Home run?"
"No" *Throws the bat at him and he dies*

They called me the item master because i was able to use an item to its full potential everytime... good times

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not sure, but I think the home run bat has the best combination of power and range when thrown. Bonsly is the most powerful "item" you can throw though from what I've seen, even though he's a Pokemon. He doesn't go very far though.

That spiky is pretty good too, but I don't know if it's better than the bat.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Bombs are obviously high. Just counting items you typically use for other things, like shooting or something, the bat seems to be the best overall. Star rod is also good. Those two were by far the best, the Urina (spiky ball) didn't do much damage but had decent knockback.

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
Definitely the Homerun bat,( AKA The Death Stick). You make not be able to land the insta-KO, but knockback is crazy when thrown.

Top Bottom