• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter Thread!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Hellz yeah.

Personally, I prefer HDR over IV. As well, Alpha 3 is the one that I'm best at.

I play Blanka, Ken, and Sakura.

TREMBLE!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
That game makes my brain explode.
Your tiny brain can not handle how amazing that game is.
And the best part about it is IT IS A LEGIT SF GAME.
Can't wait for SFIV Rainbow Edition.

I mean what other SF game can you legitimately do this without putting in cheats and it being totally legit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc78BRW_NIM
The video title says its a glitch. But you can actually do that in the game and its not a glitch.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Your tiny brain can not handle how amazing that game is.
And the best part about it is IT IS A LEGIT SF GAME.
Can't wait for SFIV Rainbow Edition.

I mean what other SF game can you legitimately do this without putting in cheats and it being totally legit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc78BRW_NIM
The video title says its a glitch. But you can actually do that in the game and its not a glitch.
Lawl, now that is ********. It does make me wanna play the game though.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
LOL why does everyone call it Sirlin remix?

I don't get it...

XD
a man named David Sirlin was a main force behind HD Remix. he ended up mainly just changing characters that he played and nerfing ones he had a hard time with. whether this was done purposefully, who knows, but it was done. AND he STILL managed to make Gouki ridiculously broken. he even openly admitted that he had messed up a few characters, including Gouki, as he had no real idea how their moves truly worked.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I played SF 3rd Strike for the first time yesterday.

It was fun, but it didn't feel like a Street Fighter game, prolly because there weren't a whole lot of familiar characters, mostly new ones I'd never seen before. For some reason there was a picture of Chun-Li on the actual arcade machine but she wasn't selectable in game. What the
?

Ibuki and Necro are pretty cool, though. I wish they'd return in some future SF.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace

It was fun, but it didn't feel like a Street Fighter game, prolly because there weren't a whole lot of familiar characters, mostly new ones I'd never seen before. For some reason there was a picture of Chun-Li on the actual arcade machine but she wasn't selectable in game. What the
?

Ibuki and Necro are pretty cool, though. I wish they'd return in some future SF.
Chun-Li's not selectable? wut?

Laijin

Smash Hero

?

Chun Li is in the game...
So is Ryu, Ken and a slew of other characters.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, I dunno what was with that arcade machine. Ken/Ryu were definitely there, but Chun-Li was missing for some reason.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, I dunno what was with that arcade machine. Ken/Ryu were definitely there, but Chun-Li was missing for some reason.
Street fighter 3 had new generation, 2nd impact and third strike. You might've played 2nd impact which had all the sf characters except for chun li, chunli didn't come in until 3rd strike. Some arcade cabinets mix and trade graphics, the command lists and such will be for 3rd strike, but the game itself is 2nd impact.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
a man named David Sirlin was a main force behind HD Remix. he ended up mainly just changing characters that he played and nerfing ones he had a hard time with. whether this was done purposefully, who knows, but it was done. AND he STILL managed to make Gouki ridiculously broken. he even openly admitted that he had messed up a few characters, including Gouki, as he had no real idea how their moves truly worked.
Oh...I get it now...

Top Bottom