• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

strange pictures inside battlefeild

Lucario2k8

Smash Cadet
somewhere far away think its called hyrule
You should see "THECAKEISALIE" if done correctly, and then Megaman and Zero will be unlocked. And Sheng Long. Him too.

This only works after you've gotten OVER 9000 KOs in Cruel Brawl, after which Toad is immediately unlocked.
haha brilliant!
spent four days tryin to do this but still no joy :s any pointers?lol, so yeah Njhudz you have gone completly mental and deranged and you should enrol in a mental asulym!, or................stop wasting space on the intarwebz by posting pointless threads.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Relax, it was a joke. And not a very good one. You don't have to criticize me.
Just about everything you post is priceless.

Anyway, what you people are looking at...those are TEXTURES. In fact, the "Lion Head" someone labeled is the EXACT SAME TEXTURE as the section in question (the "King Head")

Due to the strange camera angle, one looks more stretched than the other one.

Man, when I clicked on this topic I was hoping for an Easter Egg. Shame on my life. :urg:

elvenrapier

Smash Rookie
men i wish i had this game alrdy but i have to wait for the game to come out in europe (cry) :'(

Akiak

Smash Ace
I agree that the designer just wanted to make the game a bit more mysterious.

Anyway I found something out and I SWEAR it works:

Go buy the latest Sony tv model from some homeless man using exactly 147 curse words and throw an egg exactly 1.7 inches to the right of the center when on the menu screen. Do this all at 4:01 AM while doing the rain dance singing "Kings, Jesuses, Aliens, Skulls, Lions" and, if done correctly, you'll look like a jerk.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Look, the human brain doesn't like random patterns, so makes it's own. In this case, this led to some weird images, but it also explains those ghost images, orbs, and that face on Mars (and the Moon)

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
It's not true don't worry.
Brawl isn't the type of game with special easter eggs in it like that in the first place (designer likes suspense and mystery, what mystery is there once you have the game?). The adventure mode if anything would be the only thing with some and they don't have any. I think you guys are tryin a bit too hard there. Then again maybe I'm wrong.
But probably not.
Or.....?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
(ZOMG ridlely can be unlocked afterall!)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
The human brain in action. Look, if you want to find faces in things, go to your TV, turn to a channel you don't have access to and stare at the fuzz until you see something. One of you will possibly prove Science right, again.

NJ Ninja

Smash Rookie
I agree that the designer just wanted to make the game a bit more mysterious.

Anyway I found something out and I SWEAR it works:

Go buy the latest Sony tv model from some homeless man using exactly 147 curse words and throw an egg exactly 1.7 inches to the right of the center when on the menu screen. Do this all at 4:01 AM while doing the rain dance singing "Kings, Jesuses, Aliens, Skulls, Lions" and, if done correctly, you'll look like a jerk.
:urg: I need a drink after doing that...

I see the Jesus. The alien and lion? Not so much. It's clear, that the Jesus and lion being there are a Chronicles of Narnia reference. That lion is Narnia's Jesus, and everybody knows that.

:alien: I found the alien.

Really, I don't think they'd put Jesus in there. It's not Jesus. I'm not Jesus. I will not forgive.

Top Bottom