• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Hell no never Hippie. It isn't even like that, all I was getting at was how we capped the crew to seven (an odd number) when it could've been 8 and yet another strong player.
The thing is that we just wanted to have this crew be made up of friends and it wasn't really gonna go outside of even 4 people. However, since Izumi and Vinnie are static and Vinnie really wanted to let you in, we added more members. And we also had very good reason to add Hippie in - he lives near by and we always chill with him when possible lol.

I nor any of the people in this crew really know your friend and with Dave and you both already being OoS, where we can't really practice together (which is what the people in this crew were supposed to be - constant practice partners) I can't say I'm comfortable with his addition =/

I mean I'll leave an open mind, but I can't promise I'll be swayed.

ALSO, SERIOUS BUSINESS:

WE HAVE TO STEP UP OUR TRASH TALK/CHEERING GAME! If we really want to support our own crewmates, we MUST cheer for them when they have a match. I understand that most of your trash talking is PRETTY doodoo *coughvinniecough* and others are cute Asians who no one can be intimidated by *coughjohncough* but we could ALL seriously support our crewmates positively. I know I'm helped A LOT when a few words of advice are thrown my way during a match and simple things like "calm down" make me much more relaxed, etc.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
matt ur post burns my eyes i love u, u stole my future asian static partner too but its cools <3 WARIO VIDS PL0XSZ

farting on ur oppnent irl should be counted as trash talkingggg cuz i do it sometimes (no not really but only on dumb ppl like b!gM =D )

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
I've beaten 2 members of this crew in tournament so far :D. my goal is to beat all of you mwahahaha
y'all better watch out :p

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
The thing is that we just wanted to have this crew be made up of friends and it wasn't really gonna go outside of even 4 people. However, since Izumi and Vinnie are static and Vinnie really wanted to let you in, we added more members. And we also had very good reason to add Hippie in - he lives near by and we always chill with him when possible lol.

I nor any of the people in this crew really know your friend and with Dave and you both already being OoS, where we can't really practice together (which is what the people in this crew were supposed to be - constant practice partners) I can't say I'm comfortable with his addition =/

I mean I'll leave an open mind, but I can't promise I'll be swayed.

ALSO, SERIOUS BUSINESS:

WE HAVE TO STEP UP OUR TRASH TALK/CHEERING GAME! If we really want to support our own crewmates, we MUST cheer for them when they have a match. I understand that most of your trash talking is PRETTY doodoo *coughvinniecough* and others are cute Asians who no one can be intimidated by *coughjohncough* but we could ALL seriously support our crewmates positively. I know I'm helped A LOT when a few words of advice are thrown my way during a match and simple things like "calm down" make me much more relaxed, etc.
Pretty much summed up why I was a little recultant on having Ricky join. QFT. I lvoe how u call me out on being Asian but not Kevin lmfao

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Just climbed a mountain. My feet are in pain.
End my life now guys. :(
but seriously, it's really, really, REALLY hot now. :(
Now venues are going to be worse, to due body odors, natural heat,etc;
And for some reason, I feel Johnathan is like a brother to me now. :O

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Just climbed a mountain. My feet are in pain.
End my life now guys. :(
but seriously, it's really, really, REALLY hot now. :(
Now venues are going to be worse, to due body odors, natural heat,etc;
And for some reason, I feel Johnathan is like a brother to me now. :O
Steven what Johnathon are you talking about!? Please don't tell me it's Hackoru.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Every other crew has like 10+ you guys make it seem like 7 (odd number) is too much =_=. Anyway what is this about God Kai's? You guys want to do crews with them or something? Also HELLO HEERO :DDDDDD

Top Bottom