• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
John said I should go, but there's no way in hell I'm taking the train by myself
And I'm not meeting with Penta since I'm not good with meeting people at a specific location
BY MYSELF MAY I ADD <<

Oh well, good luck to everybody whos going.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
:(If anything happens with Will, I'll go with you. Btw, are we all meeting at Vinnies on Friday?

You should get a car ride from Cheese. :laugh:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
youre all gay

i hope i can make it to vinnie's somehow for friday =/

also i have no idea what's going on but you should all stop acting like the children you are

and i have to sell BlazBlue to go to PSI =(

d1cks
what the **** why u gunna sell blazblue son thats a dumb deal ******

u have some1 named john daily in your gang lolol, g my a** yo
and ur some douchebag random from NJ who uses mk

g my a** yo

Agreed we shall see eachother offline :3
whose going to psi so far?

i'd go to vinneh's friday but i has to go do some holy week **** thing and saturday im just making love to my ps3 lol

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Izumi might be able to house me, John, and Vinnie after the event. Izumi doesn't want to travel to NY for financial reasons. All I want is the crew or at least most of us to get together after the tournament.

NEVERMIND

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Hey big M, I'm gonna go get your mom to break more than your Wii. :)
:( but i did fix my wii :)

what the **** why u gunna sell blazblue son thats a dumb deal ******

and ur some douchebag random from NJ who uses mk

g my a** yo

tyrell freindly me later

whose going to psi so far?

i'd go to vinneh's friday but i has to go do some holy week **** thing and saturday im just making love to my ps3 lol
yeea yo agreed. :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
brb fapping to vivas avi
brb fapping to allied's beautiful body

Shoutout to everybody in this crew keep doing ya thing <3
HAI CABLE

Good luck to everyone going.
Penta gladly offered to take me with him, but getting home is kinda...John knows.
i WAS gonna offer, but i'd rather not get you lost since i have no clue how to get there plus NJ is a pain in the ***, and finacially its ****ing bull**** to travel to.

trust me steve, not worth it for us, train losers =[

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ok so I have something serious to bring up. I want to discuss how many members should we limit to being admitted into this crew. Rizakor (Ricky) is someone that I have wanted to join this crew from the beginning. He is very good at this game, he has placed top 10 once sending Shadow to losers and he is an all around cool guy. Despite him being one of my friends, he will only make this crew stronger than it already is. When I brought it up to Minty he told me to ask Vinnie, and now Vinnie wants a group vote.

So it's a yes for me and Minty.

Steven likes Ricky so I am pretty sure he'd say yes. What do you guys think?

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rizakor.ai

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Anonymous votes say
No.

Why?

Because we want to keep this crew small and good, 'anonymous' votes say that if keep inviting people, who's to say there won't be more members you (us) want in?

'Anonymous' already said no to Blue (:(), 'anonymous' can't keep Ricky an exception.

Read it. And then read it again.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i just wanted to say good **** to STPL for the **** on herro's tourney kinda late tho. also good **** nakat for beating snakeee, though i really wish you used luigi since luigi is **** =(

and good **** john as always, ill be there for cheese **** <3

and vinneh needs mah weenie to be there to cheer for him

and to viva, i really wanted to go to ur house last saturday but i was afraid you'd be like " wtf nub why didnt go to herroos so i can go u nub " lol

also idc about w/e perosn is joining, im chill0rz

Top Bottom