• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Now that we established things...
2 Game and Watch mains
2 Marth mains
1 Toon Link main
1 Fox main
1 Ness main
6 Meta Knight mains
6 Zelda mains

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
dont forget you have a fan smasher....me :3. i will show up from time to time and just give a encouraging cheer.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
No, don't die Blue :(
I'll edit a new one with fairies and ponies
x_x ......well not that i still wont throw up my guts its better than that lol. oh btw does anyone wanna do some training. i want to play a lil wifi

i use all the characters so you can get whatever match up u like

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Matt said don't tell anyone so I'll tell you on AIM.
that sounds so suspecious >_> kinda creepy that a crew name is in secret. well im gonna wonder off into the woods again and make a house made of dead ppl >:3 its bc they ate too much candy and got a tummyache and then they sploded all over. so then i took the body parts and colored them blue of course and crazy glued them together. i just have to make the door......does anyone have spare body parts they want to use to chip in so i can finish the human house. i sprayed are freshener so it doesnt smell to bad.

im having a house warming so yea everyone show up kay XD

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
We practice with eachother like every other week so we might as well.

No leader to this crew, etc etc.

Vinnie :gw::zelda: Currently Ranked: 4th in NY
Formerly known as PGN, this growing player is constantly improving and establishing himself as a known tournament threat. Vinnie's house is the main place for all of the training sessions / sleepovers. He has taken out many ranked names in singles, as well as great teams in doubles such as Inui / Atomsk. He mainly teams with Izumi, but teams with many players for NY tourneys that Izumi doesn't go to. He also believes that Zelda has potential. Vinnie is widely considered the best Game and Watch on the East Coast and is still improving at a continuous rate.

Mintyflesh :marth::zelda: Currently Ranked: 5th in NY
Starting off as a Wi-Fi Marth/Wolf/Snake/ROB player, Minty was an okay Wi-Fi warrior that was looked down upon. He eventually became a more efficient and smarter player, going all Marth. He is now recognized as one of the best Marth players, arguably top 3, and has taken out big names in tourney. He is also rather skilled in doubles, mainly teaming with Doom for tournaments. His pet ness head is also the best Ness head in the world.

Vivathesaturn :gw::ness2::zelda:
Viva goes to the same school as Minty, and has been under his wing for a while now. Viva is also currently one of Vinnie's Game and Watch students, and doesn't afraid of anything. He goes mostly Game and Watch in singles, and uses ness casually / for low tier events, and possibly some matchups. He is an avid EarthBound fan, and is still working on improving. He has recently improved greatly, and will definitely start playing a lot smarter and doing well in tournaments.

Punishment Divine :marth::popo::wario::zelda:
PD cames from a little area out on the Island called Sound Beach. Matt, being a true Fire Emblem fan, sticks to his usual main Marth mostly in tourney. However, he has recently shown interest in using ICs and Wario in tourney. He is also known for having really bad luck. Matt has currently been really motivated to be the best Marth, and it will show soon enough.

NAKAT :fox::luigi2::metaknight::zelda:
NAKAT is from Newark, NJ. Formerly known as narutoakatyrell, NAKAT (Tyrell), is top 3 Foxes and Luigis on the East Coast. Starting off as a Wi-Fi player, being trained by Jbandrew, Rookie, and Samboner, NAKAT hit the offline scene as a great underrated player. He has taken names out in tourney both offline and online, and is currently on his way to being ranked. He is very skilled and smart in doubles, and a very nice guy. NAKAT makes a point of using underrated characters to show that they have great potential. He is the only black guy with a straightened Mohawk that you'd probably meet.

Izumi :metaknight: :toonlink::jigglypuff::ganondorf::zelda:
Also known as Dave, Izumi is a Toon Link and MK player from central NJ in a small town named Bound Brook. He is a self proclaimed pedophile who is the driver to everything for a million people. He is top 10 Toon Link in the country and loves using Ganon just as much. He loves teams and is currently trying to be static with Vinnie despite the state differences, recently taking 2nd at a tourney, beating Inui/Atomsk. Dave is a very nice guy who always smiles. He is also known online as MasterDave for his love of The Master from Paper Mario, but prefers not to be called that or David in person.
ok 3000 lol's.....at daves bio. see this is funny be a self proclaimed pedo....you all are 15 - 17. the irony of that is to hard to miss. sry i felt as tho i should troll a lil bit. .......its about to be 11:00 soon do you know where your nakat is? sry guys i needed a laugh

NAKAT

Smash Champion
ok 3000 lol's.....at daves bio. see this is funny be a self proclaimed pedo....you all are 15 - 17. the irony of that is to hard to miss. sry i felt as tho i should troll a lil bit. .......its about to be 11:00 soon do you know where your nakat is? sry guys i needed a laugh
Agh so you think you are funny gramps?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
Agh so you think you are funny gramps?
*gasp* i OBJECT to the gramps part. im not old :( everyone in the community....well 80% is my age and older. I detest the gramps part. lol ok nakitty cat i'll chill ur my buddy and a good foz main so lets be cool XD

edit:.......whoa....@ vinnie.....why would you think of a sleepover anyway?

Acedude55

Smash Ace
ayo how i get in dis
?

edit: what the fff....I just saw that jersey shore pic. oh my god

Top Bottom