• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Story of how Brawl was made.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=1210]Story of how Brawl was made.[/drupal]

You know there is a character that was cut that nobody noticed........ Melee Kirby got cut and was replaced by Kirbytwo. A genetically altered version of the once beloved puff ball. But scientist took it to far, their once beloved creation had gained twice the hunger of his orginal based design.

So as a last ditch effort they made another one. This time that took out the need for hunger, but as they where creating him sobody spilt blue dye into the mix of chemicals. This turned the new creation blue enstead of the natural pink. Shamed of his deformity he hides himself under a mask. But from behind a mask he cant use his mouth to fight. So he must find another way to fight. A sword was his best option. He now weilds a sword and mask, along with his magical wing cape, trying to prove himself as the best to make up for his differances.

But now they had created a creature with the need to be the best. Even if it means taking out everybody in his past. How would they stop this? The answer is simple. What is stronger than a twice genetically altered Kirby? A once genectically altered Captain Falcon. They kept the spandex and manliness. They made his Falcon pawch a F-smash, but in return they game him the power to spawn explosives, the wrestling instint of a gorillia, the beard and round house kick of Chuck Norris, and the head band of Jigglypuff.

Now you must be saying, "will this new creator do the same as the last?", the answer is no. They brainwashed him into thinking he was a special Ops. Therefore he is required to obay commands given to him by the Cournal, Computer Operated Unamed Robic Never Actual Living,the new creation will always be under control and used as the ultimate killing wepon.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
LOL

Spoilers:
If you really couldn't figure it out, it's MK and Snake.

That's really good, Fast. You should, like, be a writer or something help make the next smash roster.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Well I was like "That's enough drawing lets make a completely random post". When I was almost done i thought "This is to good to be just any old post". So I made it a blog.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Ha that was pretty interesting, cool read. Pretty creative :)

Oracle

Smash Master
Ok here's how brawl was REALLY created.....

back in Japan around 2005, Sakurai had recently discovered Super Smash Bros. tournaments. He found them interesting, and decided to attend a large one that was being hosted by Captain Jack. Naturally, everyone was surprised at this, and were all shocked and amazed to meet the one who made the amazing game of melee. It was also natural that everyone thought he was good at the game.

He was terrible. He mained kirby, not knowing any advanced techniques other than wavedashing and some l canceling, which he didn't use because he found it useless. Captain Jack, Aniki, and various other people destroyed him in pools and brackets. He was the first one to be knocked out. Most of the people who played him decided to pick captain falcon.

At this tournament, he johned a TON. Things like "Why do you keep hitting me with fox's reflector? Thats not how I designed it." "Why isn't it FFA? Thats how it's meant to be played!" "Where are the items"and "All of those chaingrabs and stuff are cheap" Eveyone's respect for sakurai wore off and eventually they just had him leave.

Then sakurai told all of the Brawl development teams to remove all advanced techniques, hitstun, and to nerf captain falcon horribly and buff kirby a lot.

Top Bottom