• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still looking for my phone...

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I know it's probably too late to find it or bother looking for it, but this just my last desperate attempt to look for it.

Has anyone seen my Motorola Droid? I wouldn't mind throwing in an incentive to anyone who has/ can help me find it. If my mom finds out that I lost that phone, I highly doubt that I'll be able to go to anything involving smash again. :(

If anyone has it/ has seen it contact me at:

770 482 4453

Thanks.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Yeah, but there was no answer. I know its not just lost in USGA somewhere because I called them yesterday after a week of searching for it. :/

As a matter of fact, you can't do ANYTHING with my phone since I put a lock pattern on it that can't be figured out by just guessing.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I already know that they can't answer it through my phone. I was hoping that someone could call from their personal phone line instead. :/

BBQ°

Smash Champion
mmm true. maybe you can just tell your mom that your phone got stolen at school or something. just don't say anything about smash.

losing a droid is such a big loss :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o he lost a droid? Wow man D: sorry for the loss. I heard the announcement at WABA for a missing black phone, so I'm guessing it was yours?

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I would have to do that about 5 times in a row lol... plus I had a lot of memories from my 9th grade year on there. :/

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I'm not too sure honestly. I doubt it was any of the regulars though :/. I have my suspicion about someone, but I don't want to falsely accuse anybody.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm sure if it was left there someone would have found it by now.

Maybe someone mistook it for their own? Well no there's a password. Um maybe it's in someone's set up bag?

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Well guess it's about time to give up. Thanks to anyone who was concerned about it.

BBQ, I was out of school for at least a month before the monthly. :/
I'll just try to keep a secret for as long as I can.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well guess it's about time to give up. Thanks to anyone who was concerned about it.

BBQ, I was out of school for at least a month before the monthly. :/
I'll just try to keep a secret for as long as I can.
the dog ate it

hmm i guess its gonna be hard to go out since your mom will prob call you and there goes your secret. uhg..

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Yeah i'm hoping my dad will cover for me. If he doesn't, my sis normally comes with me and i'll just say to call her since my "phone is dead".

Top Bottom