• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticky Walk

zhouster

Smash Rookie
How does one do this?
If anyone would care to respond to this with a link/tutorial, I would be most grateful.

Varist

Smash Lord
if you had posted here i would have linked you a video.

sadly, now you've got to use youtube all by yourself D:

IF ANYONE TELLS HIM HOW NO ONE WILL INVITE YOU TO PARTIES

edit: i like you twist

edit again CUZ I'M JUST SO IN LOVE WITH TWIST. ****.

jazzlypuff

Smash Rookie
How does one do this?
If anyone would care to respond to this with a link/tutorial, I would be most grateful.
do a moonwalk like u normally would but instead of holding in the direction ur "moonwalking" to, hit the other direction quickly and hold it there

zhouster

Smash Rookie
1. Wrap duct tape around your shoes with the sticky part on the outside.
2. Walk.
No items, Fox only, Final Destination =/

do a moonwalk like u normally would but instead of holding in the direction ur "moonwalking" to, hit the other direction quickly and hold it there
hm...now just to master my moonwalking skills. *goes to look for Zhu's guide again*

Just be fashionable. Anything is possible if you look fabulous.
:phone:
FABULOUS

Varist

Smash Lord
Mewtwo's stickywalk can enter into a faster dash is all I know. otherwise wonky mindgames

Varist

Smash Lord
stfu sinji don't even mention frames, there's so much damn leeway for stickywalks don't act like it's all precise, cuz that's what you do when you bring frames into it you ugly *******

and i hate your font color too, i keep trying to click it. *******, one day you're gonna link something but no one will be able to find it

zhouster

Smash Rookie
Frames make me want to stop practicing. I'm bad enough as it is, then counting frames? My head can't process that much at once...

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
then don't worry about frame stuff until you're better.
I don't really know why you want to learn this anyways lol.

work on basics first. get good at the game, then figure out techskill

Top Bottom