Steve Is Digging Smash! Steve from Minecraft Support Thread

Simnm

Smash Apprentice
Steve placed 3rd place in a latin american poll with a 2.1 millon particants
I do find it quite weird that rayman scored 2nd place and steve got 3rd place despite steve getting more votes than rayman
Anyhow i want your thoughts on this

Last edited:
Last edited:

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
Wowwwww
There’s something very different about this version of Steve compared to the artwork we’ve seen in the recent years
Can you spot it?
Steve is in Dungeons, and he’s lookin’ nice.
EDIT: I realised I forgot to quote the post I was replying to

Attachments

Last edited:

Simnm

Smash Apprentice
I feel like steve is the most likely 3rd party character to be dlc even more likely than crash and ryu hayubasa

Your thoughts on this?
I’m not sure it means anything, but the people who thought this disconfirmed him (especially with her tweet being over a year old now) definitely didn’t know what they were talking about.

It could be that she was cleaning up tweets, she changed her mind, or Mojang didn’t want her tweet there, or whatever, but it’d be cool if it was because of Smash. I’m not sure if she would know, though; I know there was something about her being senior manager or something, but I can only find her being head of the community managers (at least according to Minecraft’s official credits; maybe that’s what senior manager meant) and it’s likely only Phil Spencer, Jens and maybe Agnes would have a say in him being included if they ask Nintendo or Nintendo asks them (besides I doubt Aubrey would be selfish about it if she did have any say tbh, plus she wanted a skeleton).

Simnm

Smash Apprentice
I’m not sure it means anything, but the people who thought this disconfirmed him (especially with her tweet being over a year old now) definitely didn’t know what they were talking about.

It could be that she was cleaning up tweets, she changed her mind, or Mojang didn’t want her tweet there, or whatever, but it’d be cool if it was because of Smash. I’m not sure if she would know, though; I know there was something about her being senior manager or something, but I can only find her being head of the community managers (at least according to Minecraft’s official credits; maybe that’s what senior manager meant) and it’s likely only Phil Spencer, Jens and maybe Agnes would have a say in him being included if they ask Nintendo or Nintendo asks them (besides I doubt Aubrey would be selfish about it if she did have any say tbh, plus she wanted a skeleton).
But the fact that she deleted the tweets a year later and around a month after byleths reveal

tbh I saw someone bring up a good point: since the tweet is over a year old, if she was in the know the tweet still shouldn’t be a problem since it’s neither disconfirming nor confirming him and wouldn’t mess with the newer NDA anyway.

I still think Steve has a good shot though.

her tweet contradicted Mojang’s use of Steve too lol.

Last edited:
NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW 6259 3694 6593
hmmmmm
bandai namco was a huge part of the smash development team since smash 4
namco owns pacman
total conspiracy theory but it does show that namco and microsoft can work together? including for steve in smash?
Mojang would still need to contact Sakurai himself, though. Bamco is a huge company, while Sora Ltd. is independent of them.

Top Bottom