• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stepping down as moderator

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, it's time for me to step down as your moderator. I know, a tragic day to be sure.

I'm leaving because the re-launch of my site brings me into pretty direct competition with Smashboards for general Smash-related traffic. I've got a new setup based on the work I did with tia but expanding it in pretty incredible ways. As an admin of a rival site, I thought it prudent to retire as a staff member here.

I've recommended a few people for the Pac West mod position (don't ask for names because it's probably not you), but it's just as likely that Gimpy or Simna will have their domains extended over this realm. Either way, just give me a call if they start acting up and I'll pop in to bust some *** like the super-strict moderator I've been.

Anyways.... see ya'll around!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
not surprised, but you'll be missed around here.

it was always to fun to see the last post on a closed thread be neal, brought a little warmth to my heart because them spammers got what they deserved

*sigh*

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
See you around Neal, and good luck with the new site. :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
I need a link to this new website.
I'm guessing linking to his site would be considered advertising for a competitive Smash site and Smashboards wouldn't like it?
Well, he is running All is Brawl... so I'm pretty sure you could figure out the .com of the site ;^)

Top Bottom