• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Statutory Ape: A DK Combo Video

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HmawN8nxI

Though I do have some impressive combos, this is more of a "fun" video. Some of my opponents aren't great, but the majority of them are good players that I probably caught in a moment of foolishness.

Feedback is appreciated :D Please rate and comment on Youtube as well.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
I really liked it. It was a little short, but what was there was solid. Excellent music choice.

May I suggest more stage variety? I've definitely seen a lot worse (videos with nothing but Final), but you should really venture into the counterpick stages a bit, and start playing on the other neutrals (Yoshi's Island & Lylat Cruise especially) more often.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I liked it. same with stage variety.

I wonder how my second combo video will fare... WHAT?.....................

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Thanks man.

I agree that I need more stage variety, I tend to get pounded at counterpick stages when I go to tournaments, because I never play on them during friendlies. I usually pick Smashville since my other main is Ganondorf, and most counterpick stages tend to be kinda crappy for him.

And yeah, I realize it was a bit short, but I didn't want to make people sit through a bunch of filler clips just for the sake of making it longer. I'm pretty satisfied with the clips I got in there.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
very nice stuff. i've never seen utilt stage spike like that before.

just another reason to love the monkey.

:chuckle:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol thanks guys.

DK is my second best behind Ganondorf, though I often use DK during tournament matches if I have a really bad matchup with Ganon (which happens a lot, which shouldn't be too much of a surprise ><)

And yeah Ook, I had to slow it down since you couldn't really see the chunks of the Koopa flying everywhere at its original speed. DK is brutal as hell XD

Mith_

Smash Champion
1:24 was TOO pro.
All in all I gotta give it a 4.5
I enjoyed watching it the clips were very very nice bro hopefully we will see more vids :)

Top Bottom