• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starting out /w zamus with wiimote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshman09

Smash Rookie
I know you can spawn as Zamus by holding R or L right before you spawn...but i was wondering how you do the equivalent with the wiimote...since neither R nor L are present; and Z doesn't work.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
It should be whatever button you have set to shield, or the default shield button, now that I think about it I'm not sure what it is since I just use the default shields. If it's not... keep trying buttons.

Edit: Just for the record, you have to hold it between the character select and map select screens, not after you select the map. From the way you posted that's what it sounds like you're confused about, correct me if I'm wrong.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I haven't heard of anyone being able to play against ZSS CPU's, and the only way I could think of it would be holding shield on a controller plugged into the same slot as the ZSS CPU. Doubt this would work though.

jediyoshi

Smash Rookie
I haven't heard of anyone being able to play against ZSS CPU's, and the only way I could think of it would be holding shield on a controller plugged into the same slot as the ZSS CPU. Doubt this would work though.

funny timing, i finally got another controller and tried that exact method out, works like a charm. so apparently the only way to go against 3 ZSS is having 3 extra controllers lying around.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Before moving on from the character selection screen, you can choose to play as Zamus instead of Samus by holding a shield button as you move onto the stage selection screen. The same goes for controllers in the port of computer opponents. This has all been covered in the stickied threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom