• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Starfox Mafia Game sign up Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why is this stickied in lieu of the mafia game sign ups? -_-

And also, I'd join, but you can only change votes once per day? Pssh...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and BTW:

Plus, I want all this sticky's and locks because this game is gonna be A LOOOOT more dedicated than any other mafia game, it's going to have a storyline and it's going to have good clues, so please bear with me... It's going to be worth it believe me.
I typed up 8000+ words for my mafia game. Just for roles. Plus I took player input for story, and ran a completely succesful game without mod powers. And clues... wow, way to defeat the purpose of actual day phases, where you are supposed to, i dunno, SCUMHUNT instead of the mod telling you who's mafia.

Scrub...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Meh, I think this is exactly why he wanted it to stay on the wolf boards.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So... can someone talk to CK or get this moved to a social thread or something? Cause this is gonna get shot down faster than a generic enemy if it doesn't get moved before other dgers see it. If only because its basically now skipped our entire large game queue by being put here...

Ronike

Smash Ace
>=)

also, it's ronike, no r at the end, although if you'd like to enlighten me as to why you think my name has an r at the end, I'd be glad to hear it as you're the second in recent memory to do so

oh and if you think I'm an ******* just based on that, it a good thing you can't see my ims.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Best way to handle this would prolly make a social group for that game so that different attitudes won't clash.

:059:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol its fine here. ronike and people who disagree with the way the game works can just stay out of it. i think we're all mature enough to handle it.

and this is me now staying out of it

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, don't worry, I have absolutely no intention of joining this, and I assure you very few dgers will either. Can't guaruntee you'll be able to run it tho, there being a queue and everything.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So... can someone talk to CK or get this moved to a social thread or something? Cause this is gonna get shot down faster than a generic enemy if it doesn't get moved before other dgers see it. If only because its basically now skipped our entire large game queue by being put here...
Mafia games belong in decisive games. Either shut the **** up and stop complaining or deal with it. You do not have to join this game if you do not want to.

On the last part, that's up for the room mods to decide. This topic belongs here. Either it's closed and opened later or it goes through.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Look, I'm just trying to make sure el padrino and the others are harassed as little as possible so that they aren't dissuaded from playing a fun game. Well that and trying to at least point out some unbalanced things and such so it isn't ruined. Sorry if I offended you ck and I guess I'm sorry for the harsh tone from before.

Well, if it's gonna stick here, you gotta talk to marshy padrino.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Agreed I don't get why it was allowed to just skip the queue CK you gotta talk to the mods of the room before you just go for it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Other mods requested that I moved it instead of closed it. So, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom