• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 Info?

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
I am currently Diamond in the Beta and am planning to play Starcraft 2 competitively. Does anyone have any info on the best online communities and stuff that I should join? Also I would like to know the other players on smashboards that are planning to play competitively too =).

I have subscribed to like every starcraft 2 commentary youtube channel including day9tv. Apart from youtube, I havn't really found many sites at all with good info let alone good communities.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Awesome Toby, I play Zerg. xD

try starcraft wikia nub
Maybe I should emphasise the word "good". I dunno I could be wrong but it seems very empty, the only info is like units and stuff with a couple of very basic stratergies. The forum is basically non existent at this point in time from what I can see.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I know some **** sites for sc1

anyways I'll be playing it too, protoss.

and seeing as the actual game isnt even out yet, I wouldnt worry too much about lack of good info

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah its

ben-zerg
luke-protoss
zier-terran

and we will rip all your ***** off

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Usually played Zerg then Protos. Loved the Lurkers, shame they got pulled out in beta. Hope they're in the map creator though (along with the Tauren Marine and Terra-Tron)

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
Usually played Zerg then Protos. Loved the Lurkers, shame they got pulled out in beta. Hope they're in the map creator though (along with the Tauren Marine and Terra-Tron)
Blizzard said at some point that pretty much every unit they every modeled is going to be in the editor, whether in the final game or not. Including their april fools ones.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i will play protoss cause all i do is mass carriers @_@
also cant micro.. so less units the better =P
i have no doubt i would get hammered competivily. =P

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
teamliquid be where all the *****es at
I'm a nooby terran player. Was D level on ICCup in StarCraft 1, is in Gold division now. Hence noob =P

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my friend got mad turret rushed the other day by a protoss in a 3v3and proceeded to get ***** and die.
me and zier totally ***** though and won us the game lolololol

Top Bottom