• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

star wolf 101 questions and answers

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
if theres anything you want to ask from strategy, to history, or you simply want to chat, im your guy.keep your questions coming.

JCav

Smash Lord
i would like to know, all there is to know about wolfs history.

like that eye patch?

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
When wolfs traveling at a subsonic speed during the last one hour of hyper sleep, which vector of the Romulan Nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Amazing. I love the pure lulz in this thread. Greatly done, greatly done. Okay, I'll give you a question: How would you deal with Snake as Wolf?

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
with snake as wolf?hmmm... well snake isn't that good to begin with.and hes pretty slow.so id say a lethal move to him would be to use the wolf dash.that should rack up his damage percentage

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
with snake as wolf?hmmm... well snake isn't that good to begin with.and hes pretty slow.so id say a lethal move to him would be to use the wolf dash.that should rack up his damage percentage
^
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *breath* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
please exit the wolf forum. heres my advice: dont start an advice thread unless you know what youre talking about.

Navn

Smash Apprentice
First of all, tokerella has a point.

Second of all, tokerella didn't suggest making his own Q&A thread, just that the OP sucks at it, which he clearly does.

And sticking up for her because the clan sounds cool.

THIS THREAD HAS POTENTIAL.

Oh yeah and a question for OP, when Wolf grows tired of dash-attacking Snake to death, what should his next plan be?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Why does Wolf wear a collar?

Its something that's always made me wonder.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
That is not an acceptable answer!

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
sorry.im not sure.i think it just adds some neccesary grit to overall tough-character.

Top Bottom