• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard Update for Standard Combos

M

Master Makoku

Thats a little too easy. Now all i have to do is just hold a button and i’ll beat up the opponent. Well watev. Hey when is E3?

K

Karleko

E3, 2 days from now. Knowing Nintendo, we’ll get information if any on the last day at the last hour.

P

potato

i don’t take the time to master any body i just play with my friends,,, but they take the time to master them so i usually lose. but whos keeping score
and ness was to butchered to even play with really i just think he rocks

P

potato

of E3 idk im not really up to date on every thing but my friend told me about it and it sounds awesome,,,,,,2nd biggest inthe world right? ^.^

P

potato

this is what im told its supposed to come on G4 and i think it said somethin about it

P

princess peach

well forget about it
it looks like fox tring to do a combo attack.

P

princess peach

so any way
you guys what kinds of pokemon in the new smash brawl.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Potato and Princess Peach: Please refrain from using the comment stream as an IM client. Keep comments on topic.

A

awesome ivan

wait it said that hold button was basic punch-punch-punch combos and tap button was special combos like foxes crazy kick thing so it wouldn’t be that easy. oh and i hope before Wednesday (e3) they give us game & watch or meta knight (on the website) and on Wednesday they give us sonic, megaman, or some other third party character as well as an in-Nintendo newcomer.

A

Alpha

I notice that fox’s limbs strech like mario’s now… so they made him even better by giving his weaker atacks more range.

…is there a Super-high tier?

F

Falcofucker

E3’s only a few days away…i didnt know that. Didnt Kirby say they wernt doing much smash stuff at E3 or they just wont have to gmae to play

C

CJ

Maybe because he was such a popular character but because Zelda is in Twilight Princess form and she did not transform in TP though I doubt it.
Falcofu****: I think they said there’s gonna be alot of smash stuff but you can’t play the game.
Potato: What’s up and Peach is pretty nice
Master: Did you see the part about Meta Knight that rocks now when we team up we’ll be even better. Mwahahahaha.

D

DAN

WOW… My controllers for Melee are sorta sticky, and that would be sweet if i didnt have to mash A.
Oh yeah… Is SSBB coming out on the gamecube? I want it, it has amazing graphics.

Mrirvin

Smash Rookie
what is e3 and can anyone tell what E3 is? and what does it have to do with Brawl?

C

Cold Stone

Mrirvin: Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Yea, I’m sure smash isn’t revolutionary enough for nintendo to expose the playable demo, it will probably be limited to on stage demonstrations. Not that it’s not revolutionary, just not cutting edge because it’s too similar to Melee, nintendo will probably be more interested in unleashing some whopper surprises.

The good news is, out of nintendo’s 3 major aces: Smash, Mario Galaxy, and Metroid Prime–it’s been debated whether or not nintendo will pack all 3 into 2007 as previously suggested, but i’m guessing that all this hype and drip-feeding info for smash is nintendo’s way of stirring up the community for a relatively soon release.

M

MinceMeat

Galaxy for 2007
Brawl for 2007
Phantom HourGlass for 2007
Prime 3 for 2007
any nintendo fanboy’s wet pillow fantasy
But hey to quote a guy I found on the subway this morning giving away Halo 3 screenshots ” A delayed game is a good game”

M

MinceMeat

Lucario,Bowser Jr.,Ike,Sonic,Ridley,Wolf,Krystal,Lucas,Dark Knight,Diddy Kong,Vaati,WindWakerLink,for Brawl

1!!….2!!!….3!!!!!!!! Discuss

M

MinceMeatNo1Fan101

Wow MinceMeat Lucario is defanately the bomb!
All 4 of the posts you’ve made have been totally awesome
Stay true and spread fanboyism across the four corners of my computer screen!

M

MMFan4ever

it may b a trend but mnce mt is the mst awsme pster ever i wet mi pants win i red that stf abt wt pllw fantsy n tu awnsr ur qstn bout thm charachters um ridley bowser jr and lucario are me favs!

M

MinceMeat

YoYoYo my fanboy club I apreceate the compliments but this is a one time gig. Truth is tommorow I’ll delete this site from my favorites pull off my powerpuffgirl jammys, Put on my favorite limelime vest complete with pocket protecters and brown overals ,make my favorite breakfast that modern and creative …a micerwaved SoyJoy,Pull the Halo 2 stickers off my breafcase, and leave my mother’s basment in search of a real job. This is the last I’ll ever post so good look and goodnight

M

MinceMeat

I meant to say luck instead of look ” the tears make it hard to type

L

Lava

@ Cold Stone:
I see you’ve done your homework. :) Good comment dude.

I really hope you’re right about the 2007 release for Brawl and Galaxy. The more time that passes, the more I’m thinking you’ll be right. It’s kind of a shame to wait for the last minute to delay them, and so far they haven’t. (I mean again.) If we get through E3 safely with no announcements of delay, then I think we’re home free! :D

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass October 1st!!! WOO HOO! (Guess I better keep on track with TP.)

F

Falcofucker

What happened to this site…al of a sudden its popular…i think i might leave

C

CJ

Oh your so sweet. But with all the time you are spending with Peach I think Falco’s getting jealous.

Top Bottom