• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard Rules DPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Generally, people on the Smogon server are mediocre at best. They use what Smogon says is the best, and don't really put all that much thought into their team. I've played several teams with just random OU OU pokes on there (because there's a big difference between normal OU and the overused OU), and ***** them hard, simply because they just think if they have good Pokemon on their team, they will win.

I haven't been on shoddy in about a month lol, maybe things are a bit different now. Do they still have that anti-hax clause?
I had an interesting match on shoddy today. Early in the game they bring in Jirachi, then I hit him with a thunderbolt that paralyzed him and he complained about hax till his time ran out and he lost.

Irony = complaining about your hax machine getting haxed.

WouW

Smash Lord
I would leave Garchomp unbanned, however, ban Yache Berry. Without Yache Berry, Garchomp is much more easy to kill.
Yache Berry really isn't that ban-worthy. It makes some Dragons like Salamence or Dragonite a lot more viable, which could be more important than it making Chomp hard to kill.

Not to mention nowadays most Garchomp use Choice Scarf.

D

Deleted member

I know a better way to kill garchomp than ice moves. just hit it twice >_>

heytallman

CTALL
I had an interesting match on shoddy today. Early in the game they bring in Jirachi, then I hit him with a thunderbolt that paralyzed him and he complained about hax till his time ran out and he lost.

Irony = complaining about your hax machine getting haxed.
LOL People on Shoddy complain about hax ALL THE TIME. Even sometimes for something that barely effects them!

e.g. one of my friends runs leftovers on Azelf, and 4-0'd some team, and the guy was calling my friend a noob becasue he ran lefties on Azelf, which really made me laugh.

But that is hilarious about Jirachi.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I really don't like smogon and its uber banning
I don't Overuse Ubers, just a few not like four or six ubers
I actually use them just because they work well with my team *prepares to get flamed by Uber haters*

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I really don't like smogon and its uber banning
I don't Overuse Ubers, just a few not like four or six ubers
I actually use them just because they work well with my team *prepares to get flamed by Uber haters*
Wait. Why did you bump this?

Try not to post in threads which the activity is basically done. Thanks.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
And if you do needlessly bump threads, try to make your post coherent and readable.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This thread needs scrapped or changed.

It's soooo ooooold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom