• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages that affect Mewtwo's Up Special Teleport

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
So we all know Mewtwo has some issues recovering on lipped stages right? So I went and tested it out and here are the stages I've come across that affect it in some capacity.
(Just as a note because of the way Teleport recoveries work all stages can affect it but this is a list of what stages will affect it in a typical match setting) (Teleport Recoveries aren't actual teleports but rather the user turns invisible and invincible while moving a set distance which is why you can "slide" on walls and the underside of stages"

List of Wii U Stages that can influence Teleport: Battlefield, Big Battlefield, Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion, Jungle Hijinks, Skyloft transformations, Bridge of Eldin, Temple, Pyrosphere. Orbital Gate Assault (1st Transformation), Lylat, Pokemon Stadium 2, Castle Siege ( 1st tranformation left side only and 3rd Transformation)

List of Ω Wii U Stages that can influence Teleport: Battlefield Ω, Big Battlefield Ω, Final Destination Ω, Mushroom Kingdom U Ω (Lower Half of the stage around the curvature), Mario Galaxy Ω, Luigi's Mansion Ω, Kong Jungle 64 Ω, Bridge of Eldin Ω, Temple Ω, Pyrosphere Ω, Halberd Ω, Pokemon Stadium 2 Ω, Boxing Ring Ω, Guar Plains Ω, Light Plane Ω (Only sends him upward), Wuhu Island Ω

List of 3DS Stages that can influence Teleport: Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Corneria, Arena Ferox, Find Mii

List of 3DS Ω Stages that can influence Teleport: Battlefield Ω, Final Destination Ω, 3D Land Ω, Rainbow Road Ω, Spirit Train Ω, Prism Tower Ω, Mute City Ω, Magicant Ω, Flat Zone 2 Ω, Guar Plain Ω

DLC Stages that affect Teleport: Dreamland 64/Ω, Suzaku Castle/Ω, Midgar Ω and Mario Maker

And as always feel free to correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
For the record, most of these stages affect everyone. I cannot tell you how many times I have been struck by a wall as Shulk. Some stages WILL just send you flying, but this is mainly because of a lip right next to the ledge, and if you are under the lip, don't teleport. Confusion first.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Yep just did some testing and Ω Midgar definitely affects teleport although it's only the lower half of the stage but I added it to the list.

godogod

Smash Ace
Teleport needs fixing. Lost count of stupid SDs from missing the ledge by a few pixels. Make it snap on to ledges if its close.. Not that bouncing crap. That or have the ability to wall jump off of them.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I think it won't hurt to add the janky 3DS stages to your list. Even though people tend to disregard the 3DS version, I and many others still love it very much.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Alright updated with a list of 3DS Stages and Ω Stages! Most of the 3DS stages are Cube Ωs or they're simply walk offs so there wasn't too many but all the ones to where it can affect Teleport are listed.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Alright updated with a list of 3DS Stages and Ω Stages! Most of the 3DS stages are Cube Ωs or they're simply walk offs so there wasn't too many but all the ones to where it can affect Teleport are listed.
Thanks, fam. :)

Spikezillian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Spikezillian
Dreamland 64
This stage. This stupid stage. Every single time I play on this.... Monstrosity, I swear I will SD in tournament because his teleport just goes yolo and moves left or right for no reason underneath the stage, when I'm actually a good distance from the wall. This is why for as much as the platforms in Dream Land are cute and all for up smash and up air shenanigans, I seriously ban this stage ASAP.

Top Bottom