• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages(Next discussion: Lucario) Scheduled for Sunday

Smash Apprentice
Marth can pull off an infinite dtilt chain on delfino plaza, so probably not the best stage to coutnerpick. Marth is also great on Battlefield because of his air game.

Edit: oh, and the front of pirate ship always leads to instant death. Even when beached, the front will hurt you for a while (but then it stops; I think when the ship stops moving).

gallax

Smash Hero
yeah boy. the plan is gonna like so. we aer gonna have the entire list of stages right. we are gonna choose the 3 best stages to counterpick on and the 3 worst stages to play on. if you guys would like 5 best then thats kool too but there are just way too many stages to have on the list.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
top 3 sounds good, since most matches are best 2 out of 3 anyway, i suggest we modify the ones we have with more than 3, or less than, but other than that, it's not like the sbr's **** has changed our discussions, only to add

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Fun fact about PS: Front hurts, Rudder's harmless.
Secondary Fun fact about PS: Only Blue Pikmin can swim. TAKE THAT, ELECTRICITY-RESISTANT SPACE DEMONS!

gallax

Smash Hero
ok well i am gonna start up these conversations again real soon. ive just been real busy with my school and work. watch for updates.

Top Bottom