• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages in Gamestop tournament

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Are stages allways random or are we only playing on one stage?
Also, what are the item settings?

corban123

Smash Rookie
its probably final destination (from the other tournaments ive seen) eithur that, or its random

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully it's items on random stages, because its a god**** game release.

oh, and we DONT need elitists out there *****ing about the stage & item bans within the first few minutes of the launch.

Dhgriff9

Smash Rookie
Hopefully it's items on random stages, because its a god**** game release.

oh, and we DONT need elitists out there *****ing about the stage & item bans within the first few minutes of the launch.
From my understanding people aren't going to go in there and complain, they will just walk in and show how to break the game with items on random stages.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
From my understanding people aren't going to go in there and complain, they will just walk in and show how to break the game with items on random stages.
Heh. That's what I do.

"Why is Mushroom Kingdom banned?"

"Let's play it."

*picks character with powerful back throw*

*camps the edges*

"Yeah... I don't really... wanna... do that again."

"That's why it's banned."

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'd imagine it's all stages. This isn't for the professional community by any means, and it's the game release. This is supposed to spark attention among players and nonplayers alike. If everybody played on the same level every match, the latter may not be as interested.

Zapdos560

Smash Rookie
It's Battlefield only w/ items set at normal for 1 min matches. I'm in charge of the tourney at my store, and this is coming from the rulebook.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's Battlefield only w/ items set at normal for 1 min matches. I'm in charge of the tourney at my store, and this is coming from the rulebook.
Okay then, just kidding on my point earlier lol and am I right when I say that only the Wiimote + Nunchuck controller will be available to use?

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
I called my store and they say not to be surprised if GC controllers are allowed, so I'm preparing for both.

Top Bottom