• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages for Lucas

Kvar

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArashiYamada
Hey guys, potential Lucas main in the making right here.
I'm about to goto my first tournament November 22nd and I would like to know some good neutral and counterpick stages Lucas is good at.
Thanks!

Jamwa

Smash Champion
small stages are good if you're confident with movement and combos. avoid platforms against fast fallers so you can combo them.
platforms are good for lucas to avoid being combod tho against some characters. think about the matchup and just decide what suits your playstyle best. unless you're playing at like top level (like not as good as pink fresh but up there) stages dont matter that much. for newer players i suggest choosing what you like the most.

Ya Boy GP

Smash Apprentice
In my opinion, Lucas is basically good on every stage (except FoD that stage sucks), so a lot of it is preference and whatever helps in the matchup. FD and PS2 are probably his best stages in my opinion.

Boiko

:drshrug:
Random works fine because he's good everywhere.

PS2, FD, Smashville all good.
I don't think Fountain is too good or anything will small side blast zones.

Pwii

Smash Apprentice
Avoid stages with slants like Skyloft and Yoshis Island, as they will mess up your grab follow-ups and d-tilts. And FoD, screw that.

Top Bottom