• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage...

RPK

Smash Lord
Just wondering, would you guys consider Jungle Japes to be a good stage for Jigglypuff? The reasons I think it is good is because
-rapid water
-a bunch of ledge to grab in order to reset your jumps
-high ceiling
-fairly wide
however you dont get that many platform rests but what I like is that Im almost 100% air born because all I have to do is just grab a ledge after a couple of attacks, let go and then continue my assult. Only downside is I see so far is that **** klaptrap -_-

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I 4-stocked my friend's Marth there, and he usually beats me. So yes. Although, it's character dependent. A good Falco will just spam SHL and he'll remain unapproachable and FORCE you to stay airborn the entire match. Very exhausting. Bowser is very difficut to fight here because he can basically up-B cancel onto any ledge from anywhere on the stage. Not fun, and hard to chase.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I generally counter pick Japes with Jiggy. The Ceiling is so nice and the klaptrap isn't too hard to avoid. Just dont go floating down below the stage.

SlutMachine

Smash Journeyman
ya japes is fun...
If u fully charge rollout towards the middle from anywehere but the floating middle platform, ur garunteed a ledge grab...can lead to some interesting stuff, but idk if it's applicable in a real match

RPK

Smash Lord
LOLZ I found out that you can hit with jigglypuff's uair through the bottom of the side platforms @_@ Also its fun because unless they tech it, you can bthrow or fthrow people into the side of the platform and they'll straight down into the water xD Oh wow I didnt realize how much of a good stage this is for jigglypuff @_@

BishopTS

Smash Cadet
I wonder why you don't see a lot of pro Jiggly players pick this stage. There has to be something wrong with it.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
wow. I know I haven't played my jiggs in a while, but I had no idea the japes was that good of a puff stage. Just out of curiosity, which characters can jiggly handle best on this stage?

4% APR

Smash Champion
I think this is one of the best stages to play fox. The high ceiling will let you live a lot longer and they usually recover high in fear of water so edgegaurding is easier also. I use this stage against any character except for peach, she lives way too long here.

Top Bottom