• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Stage Tier List" for each Character

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: This will rank characters on each legal stage.

Peach's Castle

1. Pikachu
2. Kirby

Kongo Jungle

1. Pikachu

Hyrule Castle

1. Pikachu
2. Fox

Dreamland

1. Pikachu
2. Kirby
3. Falcon
4. Mario
5. Donkey Kong
6. Fox
11. Ness
12. Link

The Star King

Smash Hero
Lol, it would be probably be better to rank characters on each stage, not rank stages for each character

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
@The Star King and Olikus: That's a pretty good idea, I'll make the change now.

Does Pikachu have any stages it is at a disadvantage to any character on? I was thinking that Fox might be slightly better on Yoshi's Island and Sector Z due to their gigantic size, but I'd rather have some opinions first. Additionally, what about Saffron City? I'm inclinced to say Thunder Jolt might break a Kirby's Utitlt camping, but before I put Pikachu as first on nearly every stage, I'd like opnions.

Olikus

Smash Champion
I think kirby is better than pika on saffron. Im allso wondering if pika is the best on MK. That stage is so broken, I feel more caracthers can do it well there.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I don't think a stage tier list is relevant to be honest. Some stages are banned from competitive smash and tier list is a competitive smash concept, so it doesn't really make sense to mix both up.
Who plays in MK or sector Z anyway?
(Except dumb people)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I agree with Sangoku, but more because I have a feeling nobody actually knows what they're talking about qwhen it comes to those stages (not excluding myself).

Just do legal stages.

Pink_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I don't think a stage tier list is relevant to be honest. Some stages are banned from competitive smash and tier list is a competitive smash concept, so it doesn't really make sense to mix both up.
Who plays in MK or sector Z anyway?
(Except dumb people)
I R dumb people :sadeyes:

Battlecow

Play to Win
DK kicks nine kinds of *** on MK

And I know what I'm talking about. Believe you me, I know.

WHERE THE **** ARE MY ****ING QUICKEDITS

dandan

Smash Lord
i do not agree to fox being fourth on dl, yeah you can still laser spam, but to a much lesser extent.
imo mario and even dk are better than him on that stage. (dunno about yoshi, not enough experience).

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wait wait wait, didn't we recently have a dreamland match-up chart that was meant to determine the dreamland rankings? This one is so arbitrary.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Fox on Dreamland is overhated. At least the layout helps him the control the stage with lasers, and I find the platforms really help his combo game (or at least it does with the way I combo).

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Yeah, just because he gets gimped doesn't detract from his ability to ****.

I just can't think of anyone else to put at #4 except maybe *maybe* Mario.

Olikus

Smash Champion
well just because he isnt 4th doesnt automaticly mean he sucks on that stage. I would put him on 5th behind mario. maybe DK 5th and then fox 6th allso.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I've always found mario to have more control via projectiles then fox on DL, but thats just me.

They both combo brutally and finish very well.

Star King hates mario though, and since time has always proven him to be right...this argument is futile!

Mario #4 imo

Olikus

Smash Champion
if mario spams fireballs theyr cover all DL lol. mario is allso hard to gimp, while his good at gimping. The platforms makes his uair chains even more broken. Fox isnt hopeless at DL at all. His laser works good, and he can maintaint a good rpessure game, but he just dies to easily there, for it to be a really good stage for him.

Mario 4th
Fox 5th(maybe DK)

On peach kirby is 2nd

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I put fox at 4th or 5th on DL

Behind Pikachu, Kirby, and Falcon (possibly Mario as well)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I'm not convinced DK > Fox there.

I'm also not convinced Fox is as good as Falcon on DL, the 1/2/3 spots should definitely be Pika Kirby and Falcon (probably in that order but Falcon has such easy BS).

It's really hard to say if Fox or Mario is #4, I really like Fox on DL myself but I think Mario is better...maybe...>:|

Top Bottom