• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Spike grab combo

smaci92

Smash Lord
hey rykard...just started trying this out. I noticed that I got it almost every time with fthrow to footstool instead of dthrow to footstool...

smaci92

Smash Lord
I didn't even notice this topic :o

Anyways, that footstool kill thingy looks pretty good.
haha you uploaded the vid for this thread yet you didn't even know it existed??!! :laugh: =P

and rykard, you should edit your first post and add the video in it so that this thread makes more sense and i can add it to my thread right here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199966

KRDsonic

Smash Master
ya you have like over 800 vids!!! haha o.O
Yeah xD. I just upload stuff when I get bored. Hmm... since I joined Youtube July 18th 2007, and I couldn't even upload videos back then, that means I've uploaded an average over over 2 videos a day :o

Oh yeah, good news, I'm going to finnish Hylian's 2nd combo video soon :D

smaci92

Smash Lord
Yeah xD. I just upload stuff when I get bored. Hmm... since I joined Youtube July 18th 2007, and I couldn't even upload videos back then, that means I've uploaded an average over over 2 videos a day :o

Oh yeah, good news, I'm going to finnish Hylian's 2nd combo video soon :D
sweetness!! hylian has it easy...he plays brawl, and you make his video lol

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I don't know, I just bought a random capture card at the store is all and it happens to have good quality. I know someone said that you can just set stuff to take up more memory and it'll have better quality.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I don't know, I just bought a random capture card at the store is all and it happens to have good quality. I know someone said that you can just set stuff to take up more memory and it'll have better quality.
haha...that's awesome. buying a random capture card and it turns out it worked that well lol

Rykard

Smash Ace
smaci i dont even know how to edit the first post, and what should i change it to? cuase i want to make it say video now included or something but i dont know how to do that...

and the forward throw footstool i cant really do that well but if it works a lot better for some people than thats great!

smaci92

Smash Lord
oh, to edit the first post click the "edit" button in the bottom left corner of the first post. If you want to change the title, follow that first step, except click "go advanced"...and you can edit the title...Let me know if that works for you.

and fthrow works better for me i noticed on large characters such as ddd. but dthrow works better for the other characters....

Top Bottom