• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Song Lists - *Updated and Complete!*

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Do you have Melee Menu 1 for Battlefield (under another name or something). The Dojo said that it plays on that stage.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Mach Rider is on Big Blue, though...you have it marked down on Port Town. All the music from Melee is on Melee stages EXCEPT for the series' without music like FE and Dr. Mario.

EditorArtist

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Lost Tracks

These songs represent the music cut from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Most of these are not the versions of the songs that would've been in the game, but they are probably the closest Nintendo fans will ever get.

During this final week before Brawl's release in the US, I will be adding the rest of the Brawl soundtrack in the same quality as this release, each song given an appropriate and unique screenshot from the official website.

MORE DETAILS:

People discovered an archive (smashbros_sound.brsar) on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Game Disc that listed all of the music with descriptive labels. There were some songs listed that weren't actually on the disc. I spent many hours researching and finding the most official versions of these lost tracks, in the highest quality available. Many of these songs are highly sought by fans, so I feel honored to be able to bring them to you!

Track Details
This page explains why I chose these particular tracks. It also lists the tweaks I did to unify and enhance the songs in order to bring them to the same level of quality as the music still in the game. This release does not include the missing Subspace Emissary music or Victory Themes, as there is nothing available online that would do an adequate job of representing whatever those songs might've sounded like.

I hope you enjoy the music, and feel free to give me feedback!

SPECIAL THANKS:
Nintendo, Konami, Sega, Halley's Comet Software, hosts of the source material, translaters and tipsters, Skunk from Final Fantasy Shrine Forums, Bahamut from Smash World Forums, Mouser X from HCS Forum

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Mach Rider is on Big Blue, though...you have it marked down on Port Town. All the music from Melee is on Melee stages EXCEPT for the series' without music like FE and Dr. Mario.
According to Brawl Central, this song goes on Port Town. Originally I thought it would go on Big Blue, too.

For that matter, I'm not making any more changes this list for another week or so until I have the game myself, at which time I'll update the song names, too.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
So, can't you choose which stage to put Music on? Doesn't MyMusic let you edit which song plays on which stage? :( Some of these don't seem fitted... Golden Sun on Norfair? WTF?

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
So, can't you choose which stage to put Music on? Doesn't MyMusic let you edit which song plays on which stage? :( Some of these don't seem fitted... Golden Sun on Norfair? WTF?
1. My Music lets you choose how often a particular song (out of the set selection of songs playable on that stage) plays compared to others. Here is the Dojo update about it, which explains things adequately: My Music.

2. Well do you see a Golden Sun stage anywhere...?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
1. My Music lets you choose how often a particular song (out of the set selection of songs playable on that stage) plays compared to others. Here is the Dojo update about it, which explains things adequately: My Music.

2. Well do you see a Golden Sun stage anywhere...?
****... so you can't change which song plays where? I thought I'd heard that somewhere before... oh well.

And in responce to #2, playing GS on a Zelda or Fire Emblem stage would be wayy more suited if you ask me :(

Songs that could have gone in a better stage:

Golden Sun Medley - Zelda/FE Stage
Super Mario World - Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Bowser's Neon Castle - Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Ridley - Norfair
End of Metroid - Brinstar (Melee)
Gourmet Race - Green Greens (Melee)
Butter Building - Green Greens (Melee)
Corneria - Corneria (Melee) (WTF?! Corneria song not on Corneria stage? Riiight)

OK I'm done for now. That's right, I'm right and Sakurai was wrong :(

Actually most of the "misplaced" songs were about Melee stages. I don't see why Sakurai felt the Melee stages shouldn't get any new songs. The Zelda one did.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Corneria - Corneria (Melee) (WTF?! Corneria song not on Corneria stage? Riiight)
It seems Melee stages only get Melee songs, but Melee songs can appear on new stages if there is no Melee stage for it (like Flatzone and Icicle Mountain).

I agree though that Ridley's theme would've been better suited for Norfair. However, I like Frigate Orpheon better and I really love that music, so it works out for me. :)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Golden Sun Medley on Norfair sure is random...Final Destination would have been a MUCH better choice.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
What I plan to do, is turn off the songs that appear on stages I disagree with, then create stages for them. Perfect e.g. Turn Golden Sun off on Norfair, then make a Golden Sun stage with that music, so the music is exclusive to that stage. Leet. :D

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
But also too many bad ones to just leave them all on. :p

Wii Sports.... *shudder*

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They brought back the DK Rap. I cannot stand that song.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Oh! I remembered a music track that doesn't seem to be on this list. Back in Iwata Asks, it was confirmed that Saria's Song from Melee would play on Temple.

EDIT: Wait...is it actually there? Dang it, it's hard to find those soundtrack listings...and outside of that interview, I can't find any proof that it's actually in Brawl...

Tristan Darkshade

Smash Cadet
EDIT: Wait...is it actually there? Dang it, it's hard to find those soundtrack listings...and outside of that interview, I can't find any proof that it's actually in Brawl...
Nope. Not only did they check the game and extract every song from it, they also found a list of everything, including what WAS cut. Saria's Song wasn't in either of those.

ShinStrikeX

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX1eYaqMPSE

Check 9:20. My Music also applies to the game menu, not just stages. So that's where the main theme goes, etc.
Yeah but i was referring to the guides that tell you what music you can unlock and how. things like Marx's Theme isnt listed, and i REALLY want that song. I have brawl right now and have 225 songs. But its the jp version.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
"Nazo no Murasamejou"

That's the song from Takamaru's game, right?

It's played on the classic Mario Bros.-stage.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Songs that should have made it, or I wish made it

Mario:

SMB3 Level 2 (also on Mario Galaxy in some spots)
SML Level 1
SMB 2 Level 1 (was on melee)
Castle Super Mario 64

Legend of Zelda:

Intro Legend of Zelda
Intro Legend of Zelda: Adventures of Link
Really most the good ones are here

Donkey Kong:

Water/Coral Tune - DKC 1
Caves - DKC 1

Sonic:

Sky Fortress Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Spinball - Level 1

Kirby:

Kirby Adventures needs a lot more songs and a level, IMO it was best Kirby game except maybe SNES one.

Tristan Darkshade

Smash Cadet
Yeah but i was referring to the guides that tell you what music you can unlock and how. things like Marx's Theme isnt listed, and i REALLY want that song. I have brawl right now and have 225 songs. But its the jp version.
The Marx theme is one of those random songs you encounter from grabbable CDs

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Nazo no Murasamejou plays totally on the wrong stage. That should have been placed on Spear Pillar.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me, or do some of their choices make no sense at at all? Certain new stages have like eight songs, while the classic Melee stages in the same franchise have two? I mean, there's like sixteen Zelda songs in the game, and only TWO can play on Hyrule Temple?

The Mother thing annoys me even more. New Pork City has six of the eight mother songs, while Onett only gets two. This in itself wouldn't be so annoying, except some of the New Pork songs don't fit that stage AT ALL, and fit the Onett stage fine. (Snowman and the Mother 3 Love Theme, for example).

What were they thinking?

Top Bottom