• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wait. You mean the guns BREAK on corneria?

Hold the phone.

--goes to check--

--comes back--

. . .
good night i just learned something new

sigh igh igh duck?

How could you not know that? Didn't you ever play around with the stages when you first got the game? NOOB! j/k But seriously, how didn't you notice?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Actually, no i didnt.

And I never actually thought of breaking the guns.

Cause well, standing down there just NEVER seemed like a good thing in the first place, lol.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
I first noticed when the CPU got stuck there and kept on trying to recover. After a couple failed recoveries hitting the guns, it broke. That's how I learned it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I agree with Simna... but we didn't do "crazy stuff".... and I didn't play with teamscape... and... err... I do have friends, though.

I think I learned it one day when I was alone and I decided whether or not I could beat 3 Level 9's in Stamina mode without losing any damage on every stage. yeah. It was reeeeeel easy on Hyrule :) :)

Top Bottom