• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage CP Advice

Crawfiish

Smash Cadet
So as of right now I do not know what stage to go to against Peach, Icies, and Samus when Yoshi's is striked. I enjoy playing on FoD and PS, but I'm not sure if any of the characters I listed excel on those stages.

Also, do I just ban Dreamland against them as per most matchups or are there any other stages to be more feared?

AirFair

Marth tho
To be honest, I actually don't have as much matchup experience there. I'm guessing FD would be good against Samus at least, because you can punish upB pretty easily. I don't know as much about the other two tho. Peach and Samus have dangerous projectiles, and there is only one IC's main I know in Houston lol (too hot for them)

Life

Smash Hero
FD is good for vs. Peach.

More platforms is good versus ICs. Try Battlefield, actually.

Versus Samus, I'd probably go Battlefield or FD.

Eas

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't bring Samus to FD. From the matches I played against them, I get hammered on FD. It may just be me though.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
it depends if you're getting beat up alot what stages you're best at and what character if you're going marth do dreamland or battle field because marth can take advantage of those platforms or FD because you can pretty much get easy chain grabs those are my top picks you don't wanna go out there with rainbow cruise

Haaaaadoken

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't bring Samus to FD. From the matches I played against them, I get hammered on FD. It may just be me though.
I think Marth vs Samus on FD is not that bad simply because you could be playing on much worse stages like DL or FoD where I think Samus' recovery is so much better on. You're just gonna have to brave the missiles and the rest of her projectiles. The lack of platforms can work in your favor once you get a hit and keep your punishes strong.

Top Bottom