• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage based on Geno (UPDATED!)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
If Geno was actually playable then what do you think his stage will be like?

I was thinking, you know how most the stages in Brawl have about 2-3 different platform changes. Well how do you think that would work for a Super Mario RPG stage. This is just a thought but I was thinking it would be cool if they had you start the fight in Star Hill then somehow all the characters fall and end up fighting on land or something like the Forest Maze or maybe they can just land on a Axem Ranger ship that takes them to the castle with the sword(can't remember name of it right now so forgive me.) So that would be a total of 3 platform changes they may work very well and they can mix it up by using a few good songs on Super Mario RPG.Platform changes in order.
1. Start on Star Hill
(Somehow fall or teleport to...)
2. Either Forest Maze or Axem Ranger Ship then fight on there.
(Then ship will take you to the top of...)
3.The castle with the sword stuck in it)

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
Definitely Forest Maze, and definitely the Forest Maze theme. Someone submitted an awesome Brawl-themed arrangement of the FM theme at vgmusic.com. I'd love to see something like that in the game.

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
If for some reason they won't use the stage(maybe they already have another forest stage or something) the factory where you fight smithy would be cool and ofcourse the final boss battle music to go with it.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I think I like the factory one better than the forest maze(not that it's a bad idea) . But a stage like that would sure stand out from the rest. And so what I'm not talking about marth and roy they shared a stage in melee but the factory stage wouldnt just be for geno,it would now also be for mario,peach, and bowser as well wouldn't it?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Here's the forest maze musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkailb3xcTI

Talendime

Smash Ace
I say Star Road
or Star Hill.
Not the forest maze, but with the forest maze music.
That theme fits the stars as well, if you think about it.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Hmmm... a stage based after Geno...

No, just not seeing it. How about a stage based on Super Mario RPG?

Geno's Woods would easily suit Geno if he makes it (lol, c whut i did thar?).

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I would say a definite yes on the axem ranger ship if they didn't already use the ship idea for metaknight But either way I'd like the forest maze music to be in there some how.

D

Deleted member

I say Star Road but with a kick *** Rock Version of Forest Maze. Like always, there'd be a flat area shapped like a Yellow Star than there could be some little platforms made of either clouds or floating flat craters but, there could be a twist to the stage too. Asteroids falling on towards the battle every 3 minutes or so and just come crashing down on you. Than, they stay there for about 20 seconds or so but on fire, so, there wouldn't be too much asteroids. Just about 2 or 3 tops. anyways as I said, the asteroids would be on fire for say you wanna throw your opponent into them, they'll take damage from the burn. Than after 20 seconds the asteroids disappear but re-appear maybe 3 minutes later.

That'd be my dream Brawl Geno Stage. Did I mention a Rock Version of Forest Maze too?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Is it real remix or is it just a suggestion. If it's real post it.

D

Deleted member

I am just suggesting it. I wish it could be real though. That'd be a kick *** stage.

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
I found an electric guitar remix of forest maze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHqA4DXrZpI

AND..here's another one it's ok but not as good but here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su-UFMoZugE

Now you've got my hopes up for something like that in brawl. I think that there was something like this for smithy's boss battle theme on youtube, but I can't find it now. Awesome track as well. So if anyone finds a link could they post please.

I think an Axem rangers(Assist trophy idea just hit me) ship stage with beam canon would be just a little bit like Metaknights ship so im gonna have to stick with the factory.

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
Well it works for me even though its the original. A nice rock or orchestrated version would fit ssbb well i think. Thanks for the find.

Im also gonna spend some time and think up a layout for a factory stage, or at least try to.

Greevy

Smash Cadet
I just want Exor... and Smithy's factory (in fact I think I made a similar topic but it died a horrid death at some point).

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
What happened to Nimbusland? I think that would just be a great stage representing the whole game itself. By the way, how come nobody wants mallow? I think he would have a great moveset and fs. Either that, or the volcano with the Czar Dragon in it. I forgot the name. (I didn't read any of the posts so sorry if it looks like I stole your ideas)

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
If we're talking purely Geno, then a Forest Maze level would easily be the best choice. For those of you that haven't played the game, the boss of that particular stage was a living, breathing bow that attacked you by shooting his little arrow henchmen at you. Partway through the battle, Bowyer summons three giant letter blocks that represent three of the buttons on the SNES controller. Periodically he will shoot one of these blocks and lock it up. The catch is that whatever button gets locked also becomes disabled, and the player is no longer to utilize that particular command in battle.

You can check out this video to see what I mean: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSBIMB51OgI&feature=related

I'd like to think that this could be an amazing "hazard" for the level. Just think about it: While you're fighting, Bowyer shoots an arrow and hits the 'Attack' command, which disables everyone's ability to use A button attacks. 'Special' would cancel out B button attacks, and 'Item' would halt the appearance of items. Brawl could even take it a step further from what SMRPG did and add in a 'Defend' block, which could disable the use of shielding and air dodges.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Here's my idea. The stage is Bowser's Castle. You fight on the roof of the castle, but unlike Peach's Castle, the thing is mainly flatish, with a dome in the center. Sometimes, flames will flare out the cieling, but not much. Eventually, a big shadow is cast upon the center of the stage, a whistling sound is heard, and CRAAASHHHH! Exor is now impaling the castle.

Top Bottom