• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage advantages and disadvantages

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
Whats some of Pits best stages? What are some of the worst. I think FD might be the best choice but the person i train against uses really fast people and other other uses Snake. I want to know a stage that helps pit and a stage that doesn't.

Polar Bear

Smash Rookie
I heard somewhere that Pit was especially advantageous on Lylat Cruise. FD is beneficial if you're playing an opponent without a projectile though, it gives you plenty of arrow options.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord

I think Skyworld is pretty good, Pit has great vertical recovery and it's very hard to gimp him there. Plus can Dtilt spike and Palutena helps you sometimes with that platform.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I love Skyworld but in my area it is banned:(
I usually counterpick with Lylat Cruise or Norfair or maybe RC if I know they can't CP with a character.
I usually ban the yoshi's Island stage but KY seems certain its a pretty good stage for Pit so I'm not sure what I'll do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom