• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stadium M?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Something that I havn't seen at all from anyone are stadium attempts.

Stuff like Project Cruel.
Homerun Contest.
BTTs.

where dey at guys.

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
Actually I just made a thread for Break the Targets, but it would be cool to see a multi man and homerun contest thread, maybe even a boss battles thread.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I would do it if there were a way to keep my scores separate from vBrawl... It's not like I play it anymore, but I don't want to completely overwrite all of my scores that I worked pretty hard to get, plus the possibility that I ever want to revisit them for whatever reason.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Could backward back up that save, HDTV. Unless you don't have your Wii set up to allow you to copy and move all save files.

:phone:

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
Since PM 2.5 just came out I think it might be a while before we see any really good speed runs or high scores for Stadium. I almost feel like I'm the only one who does anything with them. I've got youtube vids up, but idk where to look for others to do PM Stadium.

Top Bottom