• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSSS Tournament SATURDAY EDITION! (4/4)

Youbacon42

Smash Cadet
How in the world did I still get 56th? I got blown away in brackets!
But anyways, I had so much fun and I want to thank you for hosting this. Being my first tournament, I learned how rough it can get. Be assured that I will come next time too.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
@SimplyChrono yeah that's not too bad man, keep entering and get the right pool and I bet it could go up farther!

@ Youbacon42 Youbacon42 It helps that you fought some players who placed pretty well in the previous tournament and managed to smack e around a bit! This ranking system takes into account your opponent's skill levels too, so if you did manage to get a solid pool to play in it'll keep that in mind.

Floppeh

Smash Cadet
NNID
FloppehFeesh
Jeez, had a bad tournament and dropped from 17 to 58 haha. Hopefully I will be ready for the next one. :)

Edit: Whoops never mind, can't make the Saturday edition!

Last edited:

OnlyFriendlyGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
OnlyFriendlyGuy
3DS FC
2320-6560-5665
Is there no tournament again this week? Or maybe there's a new thread I don't know about?

Top Bottom